NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
blumeanie.

love or hate, choose someone.

Ok, this is my first thread , please be kind. As this is general chit chat , i would like to know who your most favourite or most despised person from history is and why?. It can be anyone from a politician to a game developer and can stretch back to the beginning of time right up to today. Get posting , we all love or hate somebody , right.

I'll sum mine up with a little ryhme

Tony Blair,

What a square,

He wears womens underwear.

My most loved person is my gf caroline, and my most hated person is probably lol im not really sure

hate : Adolf W Bush or George W Hitler, which ever you prefer, either way same monkey faced idiot in charge in the "land of the free" :indeed:

love : typical and predictable answer, my family, may not always like some of them at times but they're still family when it comes down to it.

i cant believe some of you guys thing bush or blair are more vile and evil than Hitler.

but yes, my family would be most loved, most hated = hitler

i cant believe some of you guys thing bush or blair are more vile and evil than Hitler.

I was thinking the same thing. Afterall, Hitler started a war that claimed over 50 million lives.

My most loved people are friends & family (cliché FTW)

Loved: Probably my Mother

Hated: check with me again once I've done the WW1 topic history, but for now, Adolf Hitler.

Well I think it has to be obvious, I love my family. As for hating anyone, i'm not sure I would go that far. All the people I hated are now out of my life (no I didn't kill them). I guess i'd probably go for that absolute dumbass that is George Bush.

ill go with someone else then. i hate the british empire for coming to india and screwing it up during the early 20th century

My most loved people are my family.

my most dispised person is barry ferguson.

Easily most hated comes to hitler, and crazy frog. Most loved, avoiding the cliched, has to be mr blobby and Leonardo from the turtles...oh and elisha cuthbert....oh how i do love her so!

Mmm, good to see bush and hitler as the most despised so far. I also love my family the most ,obviously. I must give a nod to dabookerman as the person i most admire from history is M.K. GANDHI , the way and the method he used to fight the empire makes him ,for me anyway, one of the most decent and honourable human beings that ever lived . Modern leaders today pale in comparison to such a man . Bush is nothing more than a simpleton surrounded by megalomaniacs and blair is just his poodle.

right now i love charlotte from the subways and i hate billy from the subways for getting engaged to her...(i like you really billy)

I hate almost all politicians. And chavs and gangstas.

Oh and I hate myself for some reason. :(

i dont love anyone special, apart from the majority choice, of friends and family.

I hate people that screw me over, do really bad undeserved things to me, i dont waste my hate on celebs i dont know, just disklike 90% of them :heh:

i try not to hate too many people, just puts me in a really bad mood :P

I love, loved and will love WHONG.

That is all.

WHONG would love seeing that, because WHONG loves Haver and speaking in third person is what WHONG's all about!

Love: Friends and family, Kaolla Su (:heh:), a few 'special' friends..

Hate: Jack Thompson, GW Bush and most chavs (for no reason, but my stereotyping them is usually right, sadly)

Love, meh, family and stuff

HATE: Ronald McDonald, and peadophiles.

:mad: Look at bloody Ronald, lovin that tit massage :mad:

ericronald.jpg

I love: Family obviously but toherwise then my.. no erm hmm. Them fit girls at school that dont know that i think they're fit...

I hate:Sony, george Wanker Bush

Rokhed, apart from Gordon Brown, who would you like to see as PM? Personally, I don't anyone else would be capable of doing the job..

Love: I'm not going to be boring and say family. I'm going to go with Bono from U2, he's created beautiful music and does a lot of good in the world.

Hate: Hitler and co (other dictators)

Sign in to follow this