N-Europe

GTA IV

AshMat

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like that 6.32 GB copy that's available?

Nope, i meant retailers selling early. I've heard nothing about Argos/Tesco et all selling ahead of release day yet, but they'll have their stock by now (or tomorrow at the latest)

Nope, i meant retailers selling early. I've heard nothing about Argos/Tesco et all selling ahead of release day yet, but they'll have their stock by now (or tomorrow at the latest)

Not sure about tesco but Argos are never going to sell a copy early, all stores got a msg warning employees about selling early and the stock system won't let you sell a copy without you changing the item's flag to a 'current' line.

I ordered mine from gameplay, spoke to them today and they are sending it out on monday :(

This is odd. I was just checking Gameplay, and it says Ordered, but when I click the item, it says the Special Edition for GTA IV 360 has been delisted. Then when I search the site its been removed, yet all other versions are there.

Checked my email and found this

"Grand Theft Auto IV is nearly here!

Thank you for your order ******* for Grand Theft Auto IV. The highly

anticipated GTA IV game is due to be with you on Tuesday 29th April. To

make sure that we get this title to everyone who ordered it for release

day we have had to start our picking and packing process earlier than

we would for our normal pre-orders. As a result, we may look to

authorise and charge your credit/debit card from tomorrow."

Implying my order is still active.. Think I might have to email them.

---

Edit - Checked my account and the sum of money has gone out, sent them an email anyway to confirm. Shit me up for a second there.

iv had that stream on for hours while i played halo, some of the stuff in it looks amazing.

Being able to call in emergency services whereever you are is well good lol. The graphics looked quite gud, and that was a standard def stream on a tiny lil screen, I CANT WAIT FOR THIS AHHH!

But he's shit at playing GTA.

I'd rather discover that stuff for myself though. It's only a few more days to wait!

There's a video on youtube of somebody receiving their copy from gameplay.co.uk

Sorry to those who ordered from them and not received yet!!

only thing i can see wrong is the box isnt sealed at all

Guest Stefkov

Special edition as in the one with the bag? You didn't get the 1000 points with that one anyways. I checked for a while seeing if you did but didn't see that you did. You get the £130 voucher things though.