N-Europe

Its Snowing!

Oli1983uk

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Open your eyes, that's SNOW.Everyone had snoeball fights today and my brother's school is closed.

You really are 5 aren't you?

I'm pretty sure that I can tell the difference between rain and snow, for starters its too warm for snow, secondly..... IT WAS FREAKING RAIN - I was stood outside in it for 40 minutes holding a hose pipe against a horses leg, I think I would know if it was snow!

:nono:

Holy shit, what a day. The snow makes things about 50times more awesome.

I got 4 inches. :|

I feel so inferior, I don't think I got any more than 1-2inches, but I didn't measure it or anything.

You know what I want, what I really really want? I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want...more than snow I want...ICICLES! Now icicles, they rock, I remember it snowing proper heavy once when I was little(or maybe it wasnt that heavy, I was little) but yeah, it snowed and there were humungous icicles hanging off our gutters! It was mucho coolio! Did anyone get any icicles anywhere?

Yes, I meant for the first line to sound like that, rather than making an obvious joke about penises.

I had snow 3 weeks ago but you don't see me making threads about it...

Supposelly I'll get snow over the weekend but from today i'm on holiday till tuesday so by then the snow will have melted and I won't get a day off due to the snow :cry:

We had several inches here. What's amazing is that the snow is still here. For the first time since ever, the snow hasn't melted away in the afternoon. So my snowhermaphrodite is still going to stand proud for a number of days!

Tons of snow here, and it had the decency to hang all day. To get down to uni this morning was like walking through a war zone. People on either side of the road pelting each other, people doing drive-by snowballing, people sniping from flat windows. Bloody students. I was pretty pissed off I had to spend five hours of the day working indoors rather then frolicking outside. I got my snow fun in the end though, with a bit of a fight and snowman making. Hopefully a bit more will be along tomorrow (fingers crossed).