N-Europe

Fall Out Boy - Infinity on High

Ramar

So yeah Fall Out Boy's new album was released yesterday. Got mine through the post yesterday after a few listens I'm mixed whether I like it. Some tracks are quality like "This Aint a Scene, It's an Arms Race", "Bang the Doldrums" and "The Carpel Tunnel of Love". But then some of the songs are more melodic, even with choirs.

I was expecting some more fast paced pop-punk. Considering their other three main albums (we'll disgard the b-side album for now) are all roughly the same style, fast paced, not technically amazing. The same formula they've stuck with in this new album is the lyric style.

I think its good, it will most likely grow on me, but its nothing compared to Take This to Your Grave, that in my opinion is their greatest album. My main concern is how would some of these tracks go down live, having seen FOB once, the gig was pretty fast paced, the slow tracks just wouldn't suit it.

Now people don't be afraid, discuss!

I want them to fall out a plane

Agreed, I've never really been taken by the whole phenomena. And after listening to their new single and a few others off of their new record my view of them hasn't changed. But then again they're not my type of music.

I want them to fall out a plane

Haha, on a scale of 1 to awesome, Danny boy is super great...:D

They're shit to the extent that not only can I not call it music, I can't even call it emo. Stupid shitheads trying to masquerade as punk, fuck off. Want punk, go listen to Bad Religion.

They're shit to the extent that not only can I not call it music, I can't even call it emo. Stupid shitheads trying to masquerade as punk, fuck off. Want punk, go listen to Bad Religion.

Suprise suprise, fake jesus comes in spewing his dribble again.

Why can't you be just like Blackfox, say you don't like it and leave it, instead of making me annoyed by your arrogance. And thus probably starting the end of my topic.

And this is why I rarely create topics.

pssch, Black Flag! Rollins is too much of a baddass

..fortunately we don't have to agree on everything.. because it's horrendous

Most of the songs sound nothing like This Aint a Scene.. but I would say that it is one of the better songs on the album, but that could possibly be down to me really liking the song.