• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Am I the only female??" it was called, and it will always be this place's most legendary thread to me!

Hahah wow I definatley remember that thread. It got huge.

And that was me that posted the picture of the mud.

But it wasn't me.

That was the issue, I didn't want to post a picture of myself and certain people were persistant.

Whatever, I don't mind posting pictures anymore.

But aren't you ginger? You should mind very much.

I don't have any idea what you meant by that.

If it was jab or an attempt to get me to lose my cool, have fun. I won't have childish arguments here anymore. So if you would just please leave me alone if you are still sore, it'll be best for everyone.

I'm here to contribute.

I don't have any idea what you meant by that.

If it was jab or an attempt to get me to lose my cool, have fun. I won't have childish arguments here anymore. So if you would just please leave me alone if you are still sore, it'll be best for everyone.

I'm here to contribute.

As long as light humour's not involved I guess. No jibes for Johnny - I think I've got it now sir.

Zeik is arguably the finest member this board has ever had, and there are still plenty of regulars who will testify to this.

I had a lot of respect for Zeik, until he got banned and set up a proxy IP so that he could post a page long thread about how he didn't care, was too cool for us and could h4x his way into us at any time he pleased. A whole page about how he didn't care. That was silly.

I've been told about the Zeik stuff a few times, but when I try to remember what he did it just eludes me. I do actually remember a lot of him and another few guys signing up and causing general chaos for the admins. If anything, it's something nobody else has been able to pull off. An act simply known as a Zeik.

Lots of reminiscing of the old days in here. It's a shame some of the older CE folk only post when CE is/can be mentioned and aren't involved in much of the NE forum stuff. Still, that's the transition of life for ya.

Good or bad, it's certainly a different place here now than it used to be and separating itself from the past more as each day passes. I've always firmly believed that change sucks, but maybe it's mostly just rose-tinting that makes me feel that way.

Oh well.

I once sold a bunch of N64 games to gamecubegod/phantasmagoria/otherpsuedonyms for £60 and he never paid me. That didn't help :(

I can't believe you never get the money for those games, that must've been three or four years ago now?

Lots of reminiscing of the old days in here. It's a shame some of the older CE folk only post when CE is/can be mentioned and aren't involved in much of the NE forum stuff. Still, that's the transition of life for ya.

There are still people on here who I miss, but every time I come back here I see people speaking to each other like utter shite. It's that highly strung atmosphere and general lack of community that distinguishes this board from its predecessor.

I've been reading the site and using it for news and stuff since it was revo europe, but as the little date under my name clearly shows, I didn't join the forums til a few months ago(excited about the wii!). I didn't want to join the forums because I was afraid I'd end up spending alot of time on them, which it would appear I have! I was taking a short break, then came to see if Guitar Hero news had been posted in the Wii forum, which it had, and now I've been sucked back in! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!