Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Help a non-boozer!!!

Pancake

DO NOT DRINK CARLING.

I'd suggest a vodka mix of some sort- they're usually sweet enough in singles to just taste like coke with a kick to it or whatever. if you're not used to beer, forget about it for now. It's a stronger taste and takes a maturing pallet to get used to. Just remember to take it easy with spirits as they have a tendency to come back and haunt yo punk ass later in the night than you might expect.

best of luck anyway!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gin and Tonic always seems popular with the ladies (although I find a bit too sour tasting), then you got the plain old vodka and coke which reasonably pleasant. A Baileys is another popular one as it's quite sweet but also have a bit of a alcoholic kick. Finally if you fancy something fruity there is Barcardi Breezers in various flavours (apple, orange, pineapple etc. etc.) or if they have it Fruli which is a strawberry flavour Belgian beer. Alternatively you could just go the non-alcoholic route and get a J20.

Anyway, if you're not used to drinking be careful and take your time or it could catch you unawares.

A good old gin/vodka tonic will so wonders.. with a slice of lime. Oooooh yes.

Whatever you order to night, be carefull. A too strong drink can ruin the night.

Good advice to follow, have a drink, have fun - but don't get ratarsed. You could do something you might regret later...

Thanks for the ideas you bunch of alcos.

What i'm planning to do i think is order some Baileys and ice and then maybe a gin and tonic. Then if i still feel uptight and nervous (why i want to drink in the first place) then i'm going to go to the bathroom and down a vodka shot (i'm going to put some in my bag). That's my plan! He'll probably think i REALLY can't handle my drink if i get that drunk on a gin and tonic, but who cares! The important thing is that i can relax.

What i'm planning to do i think is order some Baileys and ice and then maybe a gin and tonic. Then if i still feel uptight and nervous (why i want to drink in the first place) then i'm going to go to the bathroom and down a vodka shot (i'm going to put some in my bag). That's my plan! He'll probably think i REALLY can't handle my drink if i get that drunk on a gin and tonic, but who cares! The important thing is that i can relax.

Nothing says 'I love you' like getting absolutely wankered and vomiting all over him as he tries to pick you up from the gutter outside the kebab shop at 3am!

Ewww, am I the only one who thinks Baileys is a horrible horrible drink that makes me want to vomit just by smelling it? I tasted it once and it's just gross. D:

And be careful with that plan of yours; I'm not sure you'd want to get drunk. Sure it might "relax" you, but you might end up doing/saying stuff you don't want to say. Just some small drinks (glass of wine?) could help you a lot better with relaxing I think. Or don't drink at all if that really isn't your thing; don't feel forced to drink because others do it.

havana club rum and ginger ale and tell them to squeeze the god dam limes into it, as it makes all the differance...........dont drink vodak especialy if you dont drink................or just go for wine its much more lady like and its great for social banter, just dont drink too fast........or you can just go all out and order taquila but dont blame me if you end up in a strange bed or the gutter in the morn......lol i love that shit

Don't know how effeminate they are but I always mostly drink either Jagermeister with a mixer or a Black Russian.

Seeing as they arn't pints might be alright.

And my advice is to not take those vodka shots, just be nervous.

He might find it cute.

I know I'd rather be with a girl who was a little nervous than wasted.

Correction: Jack Daniels any other way than straight = Foul. Infact, Bourbon in general = foul.

THANK-YOU! I can't stand all these prechers about how good jd and coke is. Its foul. I allways go for a bud or seven and then have a few WKD's.

You dont drink and your going to mix those drinks and down a vodka shot and your a woman! This first date is gonna be one to remmeber. :laughing:

Never mix the grape with the grain as they say! Nice one, Pancake took my advice on the Bailey's ;) Hope she comes on at some stage completely twisted and tells us all how it went lol

EDIT: Bastard Haden got the proverb in before me!

Short and sweet baby ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!