NEurope
Pancake

Help a non-boozer!!!

I have a drink date tonight and i don't know what drinks to order cos i never go to pubs normally! I don't know the names of drinks. I need something strongish, so, with vodka maybe. I don't know. Just help me!!!

Don't complicate things, just ask for a pint of [you're beer of choice].

EDIT: OK, just noticed you're female so please DO NOT take my advice. Women drinking pints is just wrong. :nono:

Yeah this all depends on what you like but if you don't drink then don't drink, just get anything that you would like.

Amaretto is a nice sweet liquer, it might be a good choice if you've not yet got a taste for alcoholic drinks. Amaretto Sour is the traditional mix, which uses lemon. Amaretto and Coke has a cherry taste.

I should probably just add that what you drink depends on where you are ie. the local pub/a bar/a club/a restaurant etc.

Whatever you order to night, be carefull. A too strong drink can ruin the night.

Vodka Redbull!

Lol! Best duo of posts ever!

If they do cocktails I recommend Illusion's, Levitation's and Green Frog's.

Failing that, just get yourself some cider.

A single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat.

best drink ever :D

I never liked that episode. Although it made me laugh how he just pulled it out from behind the bar.

Amaretto is a nice sweet liquer, it might be a good choice if you've not yet got a taste for alcoholic drinks. Amaretto Sour is the traditional mix, which uses lemon. Amaretto and Coke has a cherry taste.

Ah, another Amaretto man, I salute you sir! Only problem being that you can't actually find it in most bars.

Going for something strongish? Ask for a double vodka and red bull. Jagermeister if they do it. If you want to start off with something light just ask for a pint of anything other than Fosters, Carling or Carlsberg. Guinness preferrably ;).

You want something strong? A Belfast Carbomb, that'll blow your features off lol :heh: no but really, what about...Bailey's and ice? It's nice and sweet. Most girls I know drink alcopops like Archer's or Bacardi Breezers, maybe you'd like to try those?

Guinness preferrably ;).

Good man yourself!

Stick with something you like. If you like vodka mix it with either white lemonade or coke or a juice or cordial. No need for doubles or cocktails.

If you don't like vodka you could for a West coast cooler, or even white/red wine if you like wine.

If you like beers, go for a bottled one, pints are very un-ladylike!