Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Has the forum become part of your daily life?

THE ganondorflol

Has the forum become part of your daily life?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Has the forum become part of your daily life?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't necessarily post a lot, but I do visit this site every day, multiple times a day. First thing I do when I get on the internet is check my email, then straight after that I get on here.

It's addictive, for some strange and unknown reason.

Guest Stefkov

In Opera this is the first tab on the list, kept to be always open. Next is the xbox website, which has my profile on it.

But yeah, I've come here nearly, very nearly every day since the forum/website changed from C-E. I didnt post much there. Didn't get settled in, then this came along and I joined.

I try to resist coming on it, but the only time I dont is when I'm on holiday.

I should be doing Computing homework but I'm actually typing this. Hard to resist.

Unfortunetly yes. :heh:

When I went home for the Christmas holidays, I was on here quite a lot. But being back at uni and surrounded by friends, I now tend to just pop on to do a bit of moderating, keep you guys in check a bit or whatever, rather than actually chatting about things. Really its just that the internet has become less of a frequent activity, not this forum specifically.

I find that too. Woo for university!

Sadly yes.

But this will all change when I hit 16 probably.

Yeah, that makes sense. Trouble is, it makes perfect sense. Too perfect, if you ask me.

Seriously, nobody's leaving. Not for a looong, long time.

This site is always the first site I visit, wherever I am. If I'm in the library at uni, at home, wherever. Check it daily, that's if I can. It's really a pain in the arse trying to catch up on things if you've been away for a day or two.

Yeah, that makes sense. Trouble is, it makes perfect sense. Too perfect, if you ask me.

Seriously, nobody's leaving. Not for a looong, long time.

This site is always the first site I visit, wherever I am. If I'm in the library at uni, at home, wherever. Check it daily, that's if I can. It's really a pain in the arse trying to catch up on things if you've been away for a day or two.

If someone tries to leave, Flinky will ban them.

We don't like that sort of quitter.

In all truth, it's the Internet in general that is a daily part of life, rather then this particular forum.

Sadly Booker you don't love this place anymore don't ya?

WHY DO YOU HATE US? What does Euro-Fusion dive you that N-E doesn't? :weep:

P.S. You bastards can't keep me here, I need to lose my virginity as soon as possible, and hanging out here a lot of the time ain't doing me any favours...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!