N-Europe

Channel 5- Worlds Wildest Police Videos

Fierce_LiNk

The setting: ViPeR and Me watching some random movie. Talking about it on msn.

Movie ends. We browse through the channel listing to see whats on.

Channel 5, we come to. This, we find.

Worlds Wildest Police Videos.

What isn't there to love?! The presentor is amazing. We need to know his name, ladies and gentlemen.

The american accents and the one-liners from the cops. This is one that needs to be watched.

"They STILL wanna play tough!"

"One officer tries to reason with the remorseless gangster..."

As I type, I have just heard the word "gangbangers" from the presentator. We're watching right now. Be there, or be square.

This is fucking hilarious.

Joe - They say jump, you say how high says:

LOL!!!!

WHEN CRIMINALS RUN

THEY RUN HARD

AND THEY RUN

FAST

There Goes The Fear, Again. says:

LMFAO!

This is on quite alot, I tend to watch it when I'm up and nothing else is on, quite good to see criminals trying to outrun the police/pretend they aren't drunk/end up destroying their stolen cars with them inside. I think the guy who does the voiceover for this, is the same guy who used to be present that thing about Magic's Greatest Secrets Revealed, if anyone remembers that, the one with the masked magician.

EDIT: Apparently that is completely wrong :s

Remember kids;

Vigilante justice is simply no justice at all.

Due to a student lifestyle me and my housemates usually watching stuff like this all the time on Bravo during the day. It is damned hilarious, especially love the presenters little concluding lines such as "Next time this crazed gun man takes a ride it'l be in back of a police van.... to jail". Also of note in the world of trash telly is "Worlds Most Amazing Videos 2" or as it should be known "Home Videos of People in Crazy Accidents 2". It's like an extreme version of You've Been Framed. Oddly I have never seen Worlds Most Amazing Videos 1, it must be out there somewhere.

Any normal person would have stopped by now. But they're high on drugs. The dope crazed maniac barrels through another intersection, narrowly missing on coming traffic.

These reckless criminals wanted to earn themselves a big pay day. But when they face off against california's finest, the only thing they're going to earn themselves is a one way ticket - TO THE COUNTY JAIL.

john-bunnell.jpg

I introduced this to my friends at uni in 1st year. They worship me whenever its on for good reason. So many quotes so little time I love it. I also love it when he is talking and they have a fake crime scene going on in the background like a swat raid.

Oh ok a funny recent quote. He was like doing one of his dramatic things. "THIS CRIMINAL WONT BE DRIVING AGAIN! FOR TWO TO FOUR YEARS." The last bit made me laugh as he said the first bit like he lost his legs or something.

All in all a wonderful show.

His mannerism also goes into Bad Santa, with this lovely quote.

Police Chief: Drop the gun!

Marcus: Huh?

Police Chief: And you, Santa, drop the elephant!

Marcus: How did you get here?

Police Chief: Tipped off.

Willie: Oh, shit, that fucking kid!

Police Chief: All three of you are in so much shit, it's almost unbelievable.

:yay: yay!

Haha, is it a word you use, too?

Any normal person would have stopped by now. But they're high on drugs. The dope crazed maniac barrels through another intersection, narrowly missing on coming traffic.

These reckless criminals wanted to earn themselves a big pay day. But when they face off against california's finest, the only thing they're going to earn themselves is a one way ticket - TO THE COUNTY JAIL.

john-bunnell.jpg

How can anyone argue with that? The guy is just pure concentrated awesome.

I used to watch this show, but then there was this one episode where they showed a car crash where the kidnapper of two girls died. Well, that is, the guy didn't say that explicitly, but somehow failed to make his usually, joyus proclomation as to the fate of the criminal ("Luckily the two girls survived this horrific ordeal." >Cut to next scene.) And I was like: "Yeah.... yeah. I think I'm done with this show."