Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a 4GB Memory stick duo and a headphone convertor for my w810i.

where did you get the headphone converter from? It should use normal headphones any way. I guess thats just one of the little annoyances this phone has.

Guest Jordan
where did you get the headphone converter from? It should use normal headphones any way. I guess thats just one of the little annoyances this phone has.

eBay, 2 for £1.75 :p

The headphones that come with that thing are a complete joke.

Arrived this morning...I'm so worked up. I need to get the series now.

dscf1531au9.jpg

Beautifull set isn't it.Glad it finally arrived :) Hopefully my DVDs will arrive on Monday...when i'm at work...so hope it arrives before I leave cause I don't think anyone will be in house.

Anyway ordered me this beauty:

90274971.jpg

Set includes Art Box,DVD,T-Shirt and the 4th manga volume.When this arrives I will have volumes 1-6 :)

I think my next purchase will be Final Fantasy III.

Guest Stefkov
Beautifull set isn't it.Glad it finally arrived :) Hopefully my DVDs will arrive on Monday...when i'm at work...so hope it arrives before I leave cause I don't think anyone will be in house.

I love it, the book inside with the artwork. My mouth was wide open.

Oh

dirt-360.jpg

&

forza2.jpg

You lucky son if a ....

How the hell did you get it signed by him :wtf:

I feel so jealous...

He was at convention in London, called London Expo, last month. It was possibly one of the worst places I've ever been to, full of under 14 anime fans all dressed up and annoying as hell, and it was a hot as f**k.

But yeah, I got him to sign the book thing in the middle. :)

He was at convention in London, called London Expo, last month. It was possibly one of the worst places I've ever been to, full of under 14 anime fans all dressed up and annoying as hell, and it was a hot as f**k.

But yeah, I got him to sign the book thing in the middle. :)

Damn your lucky.If only there was conventions up in Scotland.I would love to get mine signed by him,would be a dream to meet him aswell.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!