Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave my old one to my sister, it was a small cheap one. I wanted to spend money so I'm not bothered. This plays them all without faffing around.

Now I can import some DVDs when I get more money.

No Faff Necessary TM

Oh yeah forgot to say:

[Picture of Skies Of Arcadia.]

Picked this up for £15 yesterday, still haven't played it yet though.

I didn't get it because I wanted it though, more or less because you never see a game this rare in the second hand section in Game that often, hopefully I won't regret getting this...

Game Station had a few copies pre owed when I was last there, £28 though, I didn't bother. Stocka used to bone of it, would it be worth getting at that price pre-owned?

orwell19845tw.jpg

Not the edition pictured but still. Have heard many things about it, anyone got any opinions on it?

I liked the book. Pretty dark and pessimistic though. But well worth reading I think. Classic.

I liked the book. Pretty dark and pessimistic though. But well worth reading I think. Classic.

Thanks for your thoughts, looking forward to reading it, though there are some other books I need reading first.

I (my mum) spent about £200 on new clothes for me today for when I go to Malawi. Got lots of nice stuff, 2 tops, 3 pretty good shirts (£15 from a charity shop although you can't tell at all), pair of zip-off trousers, a waterproof, a fleece and a pair of sandles.

116912m.jpg

I love this game. Up there with Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 and HL2 as my favourite PC games. The announcer woman is great.

Creative zen stone, black version - £27.99

Shits all over ipod shuffle :)

Where? How? £30?

*falls over*

DAMN YUMMY CARAMEL MACCHIATO!!!!

Nero is better.

Anywho. I bought Gnarles Barkley's album yesterday for £5, and a mix CD of 'driving songs' (although not the album called Driving Songs) for £2.99 today for work. Oh and an American film magazine.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!