I see you listened to my opinion then. =P

Recently bought:

wiifitplus_box_wii.jpg

For mom.

6svps9.jpg

Double compilation CD for dad.

ggs1dvd.jpg

For my sister.

She also wants Grey's Anatomy (season 3 I think), but I'm not sure I can find it with Dutch subtitles online. Wish sites would list this sort of information. =(

She also wants Grey's Anatomy (season 3 I think), but I'm not sure I can find it with Dutch subtitles online. Wish sites would list this sort of information. =(

A reviewer on Amazon says the standard box set has:

Sub-titles: English, English for the Hearing Impaired, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Icelandic.

Although I don't know how reliable they are (they seem to have hundreds of reviews, though).

Some clothes from Republic. Like a long striped cardigan and female grey hoody for brother's girlfriend. A formal (well, 'night out formal') long sleeve shirt and thin jacket thing (fashionable waterproof say) for brother. £55. Although going halfsies with my mom.

I got some of these the other day. They're actually fucking awesome as fuck. I wish I got more, but I only got a few as hadn't tried them before.

Jelly Belly - Ice Cream Parlour Mix

ice-cream-parlour.jpg

Who needs a cone? A handful of these and you’ll never go for that 99 again! Creamy luscious and oh so delectable ice cream flavours. Simply irresistible.

Apple Pie, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Chunk, Mint Chocolate, Strawberry Sundae.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!