Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt there is any fun in it. And yes i have unfortunatly had quorn before. Massive shout out to the butchers you make my life great. haha

Quorn is great. In my opinion way better than meat, tastes nicer. Doesn't have any of those horribly icky pieces of fat that you find in meat (among other things that I can't even identify).

Quorn is great. In my opinion way better than meat, tastes nicer. Doesn't have any of those horribly icky pieces of fat that you find in meat (among other things that I can't even identify).

Dont try an identify it just eat it. I just fail to see the point in making meat type products that arnt meat.

Cause meat tastes amazing and is like...the greatest food, but some people don't like the idea that what they're eating was once walking around/was bred for the sole purpose of consumption by humans.

So technically "same" taste without having to kill the animal/s.

I don't believe it would taste the same though. I can imagine it tastes like the colour beige.

Dont try an identify it just eat it. I just fail to see the point in making meat type products that arnt meat.

Eh I like to know what I'm eating. Hard pieces and fat pieces in meat isn't really yummy to me. And what do you fail to see? Quorn is made for people who don't like meat/don't want animals to be killed.

As for the taste, I think it usually tastes nicer than meat, but then again I hate the taste of most meat.

Its healthier, for yourself and for the animals.

Anyway, I wasn't really trying to start a veggie vs meatie debate, was just a sarky comment.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!