Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ridiculous, especially as that new one just looks like a P.E. shirt.

I bought my England shirt (the 2006 World Cup white 'un) for only £11 a few years back. :smile:

I got last season's away top for £4.97, I think its one of the best bargain's I've ever bought.

Just got these at Forbidden Planet on Shaftsbury Avenue. First time going there so felt that I had to get something:

25.99:

2008-08-12-invincible.jpg

1607060078.jpg

I want to read wolfman first BUT it looks like the kid from invincible is in it soooo it looks like i will have to read that one instead.

Oh and this arrived after I pre ordered it months ago:

133851-large.jpg

watched and loved already! I am very entertained :D

When you're ready volume 2 is here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invincible-Ultimate-Collection-Robert-Kirkman/dp/1582405948/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

And for the record, the Invincible issues that feature in that Wolf-Man is issue 57, which isn't in the hardbacks until volume 5 (which isn't even out yet. Comes out in just under 4 weeks I believe) and it doesn't ruin too much really....actually it ruins a tiny bit.

So you can either buy and catch up on a lot of Invincible (which is totally worth it cos' its the best comic ever) or just read Wolf-Man anyway.

When you're ready volume 2 is here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invincible-Ultimate-Collection-Robert-Kirkman/dp/1582405948/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

And for the record, the Invincible issues that feature in that Wolf-Man is issue 57, which isn't in the hardbacks until volume 5 (which isn't even out yet. Comes out in just under 4 weeks I believe) and it doesn't ruin too much really....actually it ruins a tiny bit.

So you can either buy and catch up on a lot of Invincible (which is totally worth it cos' its the best comic ever) or just read Wolf-Man anyway.

Haha knew you would like my purchase. May buy volume 2 on next weeks purchase. Not sure if I can wait to read Wolfman really...

EDIT: Ah wow. Volume 2 is much cheaper so that will probably definitely be bought on next weeks pay.

I like the idea of having my own email address/website, but didn't like the prospect of spending monthly for the hosting or haiving adverts all over the place.

It suddenly dawned on me a few minutes ago. I did all the set-up for my work's website hosting and stuff, nobody else even has the login details or understands anything about it. The hosting plan includes the hosting of unlimited domains and has pretty much unlimited space and bandwidth. So I get free hosting and it doesn't cost my work a penny.

In short: I bought a domain name. £6ish for two years.

They from the VGCats site thing? I've always been temptedings to get the Boo one. As well as the Get A Life and Grow Up ones. The ones on that site look awesome compared the similar ones I've seen in Gamestation, which have the actual images of the 'shrooms, instead of the pr0 cartoony 'shrooms.

Worth the import cost? I think probably. But it seems I own so many t-shirts it's unreal.

Got both t-shirts today, got the print in a tube separate a few days ago. With both packages they labelled them in such a way that they avoided any import charges.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!