Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

That atari joystick with built in games is fucking shite! Played on when we got back and tried out all of the games, and they are mostly all absolute dog shit! Even the ports of Asteroids and Breakout are shit. Wish we had filmed me playing it, because we were just pissing ourselves making stupid comments...volleyball was massive lol's and gravitor or what ever its called..

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats da Conduit globe?

Tellyn wheres da Unbreakablez? Oh....do I mean From Dusk Till Dawn?

The globe thing is a pair of free portable speakers that came as a preorder incentive from Play.com when I bought The Conduit. :)

And it's strange, HMV usually send things from multiple orders, even when all products are in stock and ordered at the same time, at different times. I received 24 seasons 1-3 on three different days. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. What about Galaxy Quest? :heh:

The globe thing is a pair of free portable speakers that came as a preorder incentive from Play.com when I bought The Conduit. :)

And it's strange, HMV usually send things from multiple orders, even when all products are in stock and ordered at the same time, at different times. I received 24 seasons 1-3 on three different days. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. What about Galaxy Quest? :heh:

Ah I see you post upon receipt.

Galaxy Quest isn't here yet. Probably Tuesday. :idea:

db_Plasterer_in_action_2.jpg

Paid a plasterer to come and do the bathroom £80 (the only part of doing the room im paying some one to actually do)

£80 is a good price, or is it teeny tiny?

What's this cycle to work scheme you speak of? I cycle to work anyway, but I'm always up for abusing a government run scheme or two. Especially if it involves a free/cheap bike.

http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/sustainable/cycling/cycletoworkschemeimplementat5732?page=1

Basically, your employer needs to sign up for it - it boils down to 40% off a bike, that you pay off over a year or so, direct from your wage/salary. It's beneficial to your employer too, in some tax way.

Edited by Mr_Odwin
Automerged Doublepost

http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/sustainable/cycling/cycletoworkschemeimplementat5732?page=1

Basically, your employed needs to sign up for it - it boils down to 40% off a bike, that you pay off over a year or so, direct from your wage/salary. It's beneficial to your employer too, in some tax way.

Bugger. I'm not sure my employer would sign up for it for me. They already know that I cycle to work accasionally anyway (we have a workforce of 10 people, everyone knows each other well), so It's not like I could pretend that it would make a difference instead of me just wanting a better bike.

Although in all fairness, my current bike is pretty good and is still quite new. I would benefit from it being lighter though. I basically want a light bike that can also carry some luggage if need be.

I may look into building my own bike one day. From parts obviously, not from scratch. That would be silly.

upngw.jpg

£1 for the lot from the library. Was "fill a bag for £1". The chick lit is for my mother, the "lets fuck off out of this country" books are for me :D

Also got some groceries from Tescos. 'citin'!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!