N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has just been confirmed that my Wii has been dispatched by play3k so it should be here tomorrow , I won't post pics as they may be a good chance that you already know what the thing looks like.

Have just ordered myself a copy of Madden for it.

Other purchase was Applecare for my ibook as the years warranty was due to expire. I was very reluctant to spunk £200 on it , but after my piece of shit Dell died after only 14 months I didn't want to risk the same happening again.

Guest Stefkov

I bought 208 prints from Prestwich Pharmacy. £20 for 208 A5 Glossy paper prints.

Plus its not purchased however I got a nice working fan.

Oh yeah. You would know it. ¬_¬ You're hereby banned from my obscure quizzes that nobody else would've got the answer to.

Yay me, and :( me.

I know all kinds of random bands I discover from American TV that nobody here has heard of (although I think I actually discovered Bright Eyes through MTV2). Such as Sia, who I am listening to at the moment.

Haven't bought anything major (ignoring food and drink) for a few days. Oh I suppose I bought two A5 notebooks and an A7 one earlier.

Has just been confirmed that my Wii has been dispatched by play3k so it should be here tomorrow , I won't post pics as they may be a good chance that you already know what the thing looks like.

Have just ordered myself a copy of Madden for it.

Other purchase was Applecare for my ibook as the years warranty was due to expire. I was very reluctant to spunk £200 on it , but after my piece of shit Dell died after only 14 months I didn't want to risk the same happening again.

When did you place the order?

I'm just wondering when im going to get mine, and how far down the UK waiting list i am.