N-Europe

Stocka

And online was definitely where the original PSO was at.

Truth, PSU isn't really as good as PSO was though tbh :/ I've played both and I know which I prefer, roll on the release of Phantasy Star Zero on the DS, that's shaping up to be awesome, plus it will most likely be free to play. :)

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boxart_us_phantasy-star-universe.jpg

Since I did spend over 100 hours online on the gamecube one

I've spent a total of about 500 hours online on PSU.

You've picked a good time to join, there's an event on at the minute that's pretty much throwing out experience and items. It's on the 5th floor of the guardians colony. I think it runs for another 2 weeks or so.

Edit: Make sure you get the AotI expansion from the Live Marketplace. You'll need it to access most of the new stuff. The game isn't really worth playing without it to be honest.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It really is a fantastic game, and it often sells for over £20, too.

I thought it was 7 at first. I know the non-platinum version is worth quite a bit (not silly money, but enough) and I hastily bought it since I only have the platinum version of 7. I noticed that it was 8 half way through buying it but figured it was worth more than 50p so bought it anyway. I now have 2 non-platinum versions of 8. Never mind.

I thought it was 7 at first. I know the non-platinum version is worth quite a bit (not silly money, but enough) and I hastily bought it since I only have the platinum version of 7. I noticed that it was 8 half way through buying it but figured it was worth more than 50p so bought it anyway. I now have 2 non-platinum versions of 8. Never mind.

I shall buy a copy for £1 good sir! (plus p+p) ;) Thats 50p profit!

Never owned or played one before so I thought I'd buy this:

f60b_1.JPG

I see FIFA 97 there and I remember playing that on the PS1.

My God, the commentary was atrocious: The goalkeeper would pick the ball up off the floor and Motson would shout "Oh, fingertips save!"

And then there was the awful "AND THAT WAS A GOAL BY...Milosevic."

That awfulness has stayed wih me for 12 years. I will never play that game again but the awful commentary will stay with me until the very end... :hmm:

f60b_1.JPG

Oddly enough I saw a Saturn for sale at a recent car boot and I'm sure it came with the same games as that. I remember Starfighter being quite fun.

I shall buy a copy for £1 good sir! (plus p+p) ;) Thats 50p profit!

Balls to that! I hoarde everything, especially FF!

I see FIFA 97 there and I remember playing that on the PS1.

My God, the commentary was atrocious: The goalkeeper would pick the ball up off the floor and Motson would shout "Oh, fingertips save!"

And then there was the awful "AND THAT WAS A GOAL BY...Milosevic."

That awfulness has stayed wih me for 12 years. I will never play that game again but the awful commentary will stay with me until the very end... :hmm:

The ISS 64 commentary was similar if I remember rightly.

ENGLAND have scored AND THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING! it's a long shot!

I thought it was legendary. they don't make them like they used to =P The voice acting was actually a lot better than Mark Lawrenson on Pro Evo, just the programming of it was poor.

f60b_1.JPG

Nice!

Car boot sales are awesome.

<Tons of deals>

Fook! Those are stupidly good prices! I paid about £15/20 for FFVII ages ago. ><

Oh, and I got this on the way now...

green_day-21st-century-breakdown.jpg

:grin: