Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave in to the man.

51EAdfDP5yL._SL500_.jpg

£15

For 10 episodes, ouch. I still feel like a douche for buying all the box sets individually literally the week before that huge slash on the collected set happened. Could have saved myself about 70 quid. (assuming I have to spend about 20 quid for the final 10 too).

Watch it, sell it? I just flogged my boxsets on ebay:

1: £5

2: £10

3: £16

4: £17

Yeah, someone bought season 4 off me for more than it is brand new on some sites. This was like 2 weeks ago.

Watch it, sell it? I just flogged my boxsets on ebay:

1: £5

2: £10

3: £16

4: £17

Yeah, someone bought season 4 off me for more than it is brand new on some sites. This was like 2 weeks ago.

I definitely want to keep them. No question. :grin: Love having the boxsets physically.

Lovely!

They were one of the first bands I loved, and that got me into music properly. Do you have any of their individual albums? (Cause they're better than just this collection)

Not yet, but depending on how much I end up liking this one, I might be persuaded to get a few. Or I might just listen to them on Spotify and "play it by ear" so to speak.

Not yet, but depending on how much I end up liking this one, I might be persuaded to get a few. Or I might just listen to them on Spotify and "play it by ear" so to speak.

Garbage is their best, their rawest. They then made an effortless transition into more mainstream but great success with Version 2.0.

Not sure if beautifulgarbage is your sort of thing, very different style for them, but some nice songs on it. I think Bleed Like Me would appeal to you though.

Absolute Garbage is their "Greatest" Hits.

Despite missing out Supervixen. I love the break in the intro of Supervixen. Ridiculously poignant.

It's just their singles isn't it? (not all of them) *checks*

It's good selection. But yeah Supervixen is a shame not being on. As is Androgyny and Sex Is Not The Enemy.

FIFA%2009%20X%20BOX%20360.jpg

Hopefully at least one is good.

You got your good game right there. Astoundingly good game tbh. Really expands on the series, and is probably one of the better games I have for my 360 as I had someone to play with frequently.

Well if you do set one up be sure to wait a couple of days for HMV to post it to me.

I hope it's as good as you say because I didn't really like PES 09 for the 360

Nope, me neither. It was shit. Tons of PES fans have switched to FIFA this time because of it.

boxart_us_phantasy-star-universe.jpg

I would love to play this, but it's the monthly charge that puts me off. Admittedly I did pay a few times to play PSO online on the GC but what with already paying for Live gold (I know it's not essential to have Gold to play this, but I want Live anyway) means I doubt I'll end up playing it online. And online was definitely where the original PSO was at.