N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New brakes for my car

brakes.gif

£115. (Picture is unlikely to have any resemblance to my new brakes)

51UTGWcxTjL._SS500_.jpg

£34.99

I'll have two season ones, but still cheaper than buying 2 3 4 separately. Plus, there's always ebay.

New brakes for my car

brakes.gif

£115. (Picture is unlikely to have any resemblance to my new brakes)

51UTGWcxTjL._SS500_.jpg

£34.99

I'll have two season ones, but still cheaper than buying 2 3 4 separately. Plus, there's always ebay.

You'll still have to get the second half of Season 4.

I hate that I never got that box set though. My foolishness. However, stagering them/having them seperately is arguably funny too.

SP_A0081.jpg

I need some fingerless gloves for when I'm taking photos in the cold. What better than some horrifically green ones for 2 pounds?

I got them last year. They're lovely. Though I haven't seen them in my terrifyingly messy room for a while, so I assume they've been lost.

Today I bought:

GTA Chinatown Wars - £29.99

MadWorld - £29.99

and probably the best bargain I've ever bought, Richard Pryor: The Ultimate Collection for the measely sum of £10 out of HMV. That's one hell of a bargain and I couldn't resist buying it.

Abe's Oddysee was my favourite PS game, just because it felt like a massive joke, and was genuinely quite scarey/thrilling to play.

And I love how I didn't realise you could kill the sligs by humming for about 2 years of playing it, so I was running screaming every time to get away from them.

Abe's Oddysee was my favourite PS game, just because it felt like a massive joke, and was genuinely quite scarey/thrilling to play.

And I love how I didn't realise you could kill the sligs by humming for about 2 years of playing it, so I was running screaming every time to get away from them.

:s I didnt know that, and i played it for hours on end...

Cant remember completing it, though.

I came out of todays trip into the town centre well. (i.e I spent no money of my own)

wolfman1-721552.jpg

£7

wing-collar-whitelg.jpg

£19

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4348480

£ ???

One of those silk hankerchief things for my top pocket, only in irridescent neon pink, to "match" the bow tie.

3407203070_exlg.jpg

£39

Guest Jordan

Yay. Just got my birthday presents sorted out, from my parents.

Logitech%20Wave.jpg

Logitech Wave Keyboard (Wired)

MO-108-SA_400.jpg

Samsung 23" Monitor (SM2333SW)

Way better than my current pair of 19" Acer monitors, going from 1440x900 to 1920 x 1200. :)