Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good buy. It's a really good film. Not that it's related in any way but if you like it you should pick up the Shinkai collection aswell.

Voices of a Distant Star is short and I didn't really enjoy it all that much, it was still good though. The Place Promised in our Early days is a superb film you should watch. Disregard this if you've seen them.

I hate my digital camera. It eats away battery life unbelievably fast, so I have to use rechargable ones.

Every photo is more likely than not going to be fuzzy, for whatever reason. Is that based on exposure time? Well it has none. You have to stand perfectly still (impossible) to get good ones. Or rest it on something.

If I hook it up to my computer, the battery suddenly runs out...

Oooh, what does the caterpillar do? I've seen that book around online, and was wondering if it's a nice one? =)

Lovely! Something I would wear I think. Looks really nice. =D

Goddamn right it's nice. The hungry caterpillar is awesome, munching his way through all kinds of things.

Last time I read that book was about ~5 years ago

@ Darksnowman - Not yet. I've been looking at Origins for weeks now everytime I go into HMV but I still haven't decided to buy it. I want to watch it but money hasn't been permitting enough to allow for it's purchase due to the number of games that are being released. If it wasn't for RE 5 this week and GTA Chinatown Wars and MadWorld next week, I'd definitely pick it up. Will see though. I might be able to scrap together enough money to buy it.

I hate my digital camera. It eats away battery life unbelievably fast, so I have to use rechargable ones.

Every photo is more likely than not going to be fuzzy, for whatever reason. Is that based on exposure time? Well it has none. You have to stand perfectly still (impossible) to get good ones. Or rest it on something.

Send it back, dont settle for crap.

Send it back, dont settle for crap.

Had it for a few years, and it's been sent back before.

"Nothing wrong with it"

I'm over it. I want a camera like a girl at school has...where the photos look like something from a catalogue or something. I assume it's actual film or whatever, rather than digital.

Had it for a few years, and it's been sent back before.

"Nothing wrong with it"

I'm over it. I want a camera like a girl at school has...where the photos look like something from a catalogue or something. I assume it's actual film or whatever, rather than digital.

How much are you willing to spend?

Thats the biggest question, i started a thread but decided i wasnt going to get one due to lack of funds.

You need one that steadies the picture for you, i forgot what its called =/

What is the ISO and your shutter speed at when you take these pictures? I remember being on a night out and a friend was moaning that there camera was taking blurry shots and was getting frustrated with his camera. I changed a few settings and it was perfect.

What is the ISO and your shutter speed at when you take these pictures? I remember being on a night out and a friend was moaning that there camera was taking blurry shots and was getting frustrated with his camera. I changed a few settings and it was perfect.

- What's ISO?

- How do I find out? (in both cases)

- What's ISO?

- How do I find out? (in both cases)

ISO is your film speed, in low light situations this needs to be set quite high. Although the higher you go the more noise you will notice. These settings range from about 100-6400. So make sure yours isn't sitting in the low 100's.

And you shutter speed is measured in fractions such as

1/1000

1/500

1/250

1/125

1/60

1/30

1/15

1/8

1/4

1/2

1 s

For example 1/8 is an 8th of a second. If your shutter is open for to long then you will notice a blur. But if it's not open for long enough then you won't let enough light in.

You need to ensure that your ISO is fairly high and your shutter is nice and quick if your taking pictures in low lighting. Or switch it to sports mode and that does it automatically.

With out knowing the cameras layout it's hard to tell you exactly what buttons to press, but thats the general theory behind it all. If your unsure, check those instructions.

I just went out and bought NFG's new CD. Whoop!

ISO is your film speed, in low light situations this needs to be set quite high. Although the higher you go the more noise you will notice. These settings range from about 100-6400. So make sure yours isn't sitting in the low 100's.

And you shutter speed is measured in fractions such as

1/1000

1/500

1/250

1/125

1/60

1/30

1/15

1/8

1/4

1/2

1 s

For example 1/8 is an 8th of a second. If your shutter is open for to long then you will notice a blur. But if it's not open for long enough then you won't let enough light in.

You need to ensure that your ISO is fairly high and your shutter is nice and quick if your taking pictures in low lighting. Or switch it to sports mode and that does it automatically.

With out knowing the cameras layout it's hard to tell you exactly what buttons to press, but thats the general theory behind it all. If your unsure, check those instructions.

I just went out and bought NFG's new CD. Whoop!

Thanks...nothing of the sort is apparent by going through the actual menus on my camera...I'll look in my manual.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!