N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Yeah I'm not too keen, only had 2 or 3 subways me thinks.

I bought £15 with hard earned work today.

Guest Stefkov

Its not that I hate them. I just dont see the whole they're great. Its only sandwiches. But the 3 I've had were nice.

*gone before I get battered*

Its not that I hate them. I just dont see the whole they're great. Its only sandwiches. But the 3 I've had were nice.

*gone before I get battered*

Im not gonna batter you...but Ill shake my fist so damn much that itll scare you.

...Subway is awesome because it tastes amazing. Meatball Marinara and Italian BMT are just...so much nicer than normal sandwhiches/baguettes.

I don't know why I still order from HMV. They didn't deliver my Classic Controller after three months of waiting, and my SD cards which were dispatched at the beginning of the week aren't here.
Haha, yeah I bought a CD on there and it took 3 weeks, a friend of mine bought two games and they've been over a month I think xD the prices are tempting, the delivery time is atrocious.

I've had some good experiences with HMV but saying that the majority aren't. If you've got a special order you know you're in for a long wait, as long as you're prepared for that it's alright. I hope House comes soon however I have no expectations for Golden Sun.

Guest Stefkov
I've had some good experiences with HMV but saying that the majority aren't. If you've got a special order you know you're in for a long wait, as long as you're prepared for that it's alright. I hope House comes soon however I have no expectations for Golden Sun.

Season 1 was sent a couple days afer I ordered it. ANd the second series was still on order by them. Hope it gets here soon.

BIG FMA PICS

Got them in a kind of local comic shop. Bit steep £6.97 each. Hopefully I'll get the hang of reading them backwards.

I sold those for £10 for the 3 on eBay on the other week.

If only you had known.