Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. I don't understand all these people who pay obscene amounts of money when you can get it off the shelve and do it yourself. It's not exactly difficult.

My hair is a total nightmare to cut on account of it being thicker than lead, so I have to go somewhere decent where they wont just resort to sheers...

Well i keep buying my retro stuff ^^ Iv now got a green N64 with:

Zelda: Ocarina of time

Rampage

Star Wars Rouge Squadron

Wave Race 64

Donkey Kong 64

Mario Kart 64

Mario 64

Goldeneye

Diddy Kong Racing

Banjo Kazooie

Blast Corps

I also have 3 green controllers which is pretty rare, and its all boxed with instructions in good condition :P

My nes now has 2 controllers, a gun and 5 games. Iv got 2 master systems with about 40 games and a mega drive with about 35 games. All boxed with instructions, all bought within the last 3 weeks.....

Oh and viewtiful joe red rumble still sealed from gamestation on th GC for £4.99 :D

I think i need to stop spending lol

My hair is a total nightmare to cut on account of it being thicker than lead, so I have to go somewhere decent where they wont just resort to sheers...

I meant hair dye, not actually cutting it yourself. Though if it's just a simple clippers job, the fairy snuff.

Exactly. I don't understand all these people who pay obscene amounts of money when you can get it off the shelve and do it yourself. It's not exactly difficult.

When I do an all over colour (like when I went back to my natural colour) I did it myself but highlights or whatever I'd rather someone who knows what they're doing do it.

51vUaUlsvsL._SS500_.jpg

£5 :D! Been wanting it for ages but its been around £15 and I randomly checked ebay earlier and snapped it up. Hoping it gets here by friday so me and my housemate can watch it while her boyfriend's away (he's not really into foreign films...)

^ What network is that with?

Smells of Orange, but could be anyone, to be fair, especially if he's threatened to leave.

Its with Vodafone who were desperate to get me back as a customer (i left them for O2 back in October 07). O2 wanted something like £100 for the handset one off payment and charging £10 p/m extra for internet. O2 didn't care.

Plus the insurance Vodafone offer covers all damages inc purpose and manufacturing, O2 charge £50 minimum for repairs as insurance only covers theft.

-Western Digital 320GB Scorpio Blue SATAII for my PS3

- StarTech SAT2510U2 InfoSafe 2.5-Inch USB/SATA Hard Drive Enclosure

- replacement keyboard for my laptop which is currently in shambles

Looking at this list, i probably should have ordered a miniature screwdriver. I see fumbled/missing screws in my future....

*nods*

The only colour I've ever got done at a hairdressers is going from white to brown, something I wasn't really sure how to attempt tbh. Stung me £70 at the time.

I just buy my colours and bleaches in bulk off the internetz. Works out a lot cheaper!

Well i keep buying my retro stuff ^^ Iv now got a green N64 with:

Zelda: Ocarina of time

Rampage

Star Wars Rouge Squadron

Wave Race 64

Donkey Kong 64

Mario Kart 64

Mario 64

Goldeneye

Diddy Kong Racing

Banjo Kazooie

Blast Corps

I also have 3 green controllers which is pretty rare, and its all boxed with instructions in good condition :P

My nes now has 2 controllers, a gun and 5 games. Iv got 2 master systems with about 40 games and a mega drive with about 35 games. All boxed with instructions, all bought within the last 3 weeks.....

Oh and viewtiful joe red rumble still sealed from gamestation on th GC for £4.99 :D

I think i need to stop spending lol

May I ask, where are you buying the N64 stuff from? I really want Rogue Squadron, but at a good price! Also, severely lacking a RAM pack as a cunt of a "friend" stole it and claims it's not mine! Gamestation have stopped selling anything past Playstation 2 right?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!