N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

258841-tomb_raider_underworld_xbox_large.jpg

£19.99

Probably won't arrive until after Christmas, though. I still think it's funny that they've cut the top of Lara's head off.

Its not funny, its a massive pain in the ass trying to get the game on covers of magazines because the artwork is so bloody shite!

diary.jpg

£3.75

Just a little bit more expensive than a normal blank notebook so why not? Hopefully this will help me remember what I've watched and whether it may be useful in the future.

Did you buy this instore somewhere or online? I'd like one for my 2009 Movie scrapbook. :)

I may have missed where to get em in earlier posts, sorry!..but where do i get those jeans in the colour they are? Thanks in advance! : peace:

I got mine from H&M kids, thus I win :p

5000168021331_200.jpg

£1.22

frijj1.jpg

x2 for £1

Jan-cover.jpg

£4.20 (thought I'd stretch out a bit and free cds are always nice)

178cov.jpg

£4 Anything with Eliza on the front needs to be purchased.

2 x Gold photo frames

Hamster bedding and chocolate drops.

Nah I got them from my local blockbusters, the console didn't come with any! Paid £25 each, abit more than I really should have, but I wanted to play and my nearest game/gamestation is half hour drive.

Tis my christmas present, only knew I was getting one because my parents stumbled upon it otherwise I'd had to have got it myself.

Apparently stores closing on the 27th (any not on this list: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?Woolworths_closing_dates:_January_5&in_article_id=454714&in_page_id=34) are at least 50% off now (as in everything, not just xmas cards and stationary).

I'd presume this will happen to those stores on the list too, just in a few days.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!