N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise that one wasn't offical... Anway i was looking at the one Amazon have got anyway for £85.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001I8ISAM/ref=amb_link_81114865_1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=top-2&pf_rd_r=0K4YXJQNASNN2SS0E291&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=224109891&pf_rd_i=smallville

For me the reason why it would be worthwhile is i have only seen the first season and i want to get them all but it works out cheaper buying that boxset than buying the single season sets seperatly.

If that's genuine (seems to be, although that's one ugly box) it's still weird. The show's not over yet.... Season 8 is currently airing in the US. Might as well wait until it's all available in one big set.

If that's genuine (seems to be, although that's one ugly box) it's still weird. The show's not over yet.... Season 8 is currently airing in the US. Might as well wait until it's all available in one big set.

Yer it isn't the niceset looking box, lol. Well several websites are selling that boxset thats on amazon so i would of thought it is genuine. Just a way of cashing in i think like how a new boxset comes out everytime a new harry potter film is released, lol.

Pillow - 31 GBP

USB Internet adapter for my laptop - 23 GBP

Third party head phones for DS/PSP - 5 GBP

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - 41 GBP

Christmas presents: Stardust, Shrek 3, Female Agents, Along Came Polly, Cloverfield, Asterix and the Olympic Games.

32", it's a Toshiba 32AV555DB, I bought it off http://www.rgbdirect.co.uk. Here's a link to the TV, and it's already dropped in price by £20. >< It says something about a "freeview tuner", so it might be what your looking for.

Thanks :) I went out and bought a tv today though! Rubbish photo as my phone camera can't cope with light/dark apparently, but here it is...

[ATTACH]2383[/ATTACH]

love love it *giggles* :D. p.s. its a samsung 32'' woo.

Thanks :) I went out and bought a tv today though! Rubbish photo as my phone camera can't cope with light/dark apparently, but here it is...

[ATTACH]2383[/ATTACH]

love love it *giggles* :D. p.s. its a samsung 32'' woo.

Good lass, totally worth it, no matter what anyone says, Samsungs rule the earth!