Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ipodtouch-hero-16gb.jpg

16Gb iPod Touch. I was toying with getting an iPhone but I really couldn't justify the tariffs and I think I'd be too embarrassed to pull it out in public. It works out well as my sister wants my nano for her birthday which is next week.

I got:

Too weird to live,

too rare to die.

engraved on the back of it. I remember when I used to have to pay for engraving. :p

I pre-ordered these a week or so ago but because I moved I needed to send proof of address which I finally sorted out.

41UduueIVAL._SS500_.jpg

ipodtouch-hero-16gb.jpg

16Gb iPod Touch. I was toying with getting an iPhone but I really couldn't justify the tariffs and I think I'd be too embarrassed to pull it out in public. It works out well as my sister wants my nano for her birthday which is next week.

I got:

Too weird to live,

too rare to die.

engraved on the back of it. I remember when I used to have to pay for engraving. :p

I pre-ordered these a week or so ago but because I moved I needed to send proof of address which I finally sorted out.

41UduueIVAL._SS500_.jpg

Well that wait didn't last long did it? :p

And now I see what all the fuss about those headphones was, they do look pretty awesome.

Urgh expensive day;

£36 - van hire

£18 - diesel (filling it back up at end)

£16 - Subway (feeding everyone, and all I got was a coke!)

£40 - Cash (£25 to grandparents, £15 for haircut on friday)

£1975 - six months rent.

And now I see what all the fuss about those headphones was, they do look pretty awesome.

Urgh expensive day;

£36 - van hire

£18 - diesel (filling it back up at end)

£16 - Subway (feeding everyone, and all I got was a coke!)

£40 - Cash (£25 to grandparents, £15 for haircut on friday)

£1975 - six months rent.

Priceless - look on your friends face as you tell them what was on the sandwiches.

Priceless - look on your friends face as you tell them what was on the sandwiches.

Well in actual fact I gave my brother my debit card and sent him to Subways down the road. Although had to go down there myself to type in my pin as he forgot.

Those are abit sexy. :heart:

I'm very pleased I found them. They were meant to come out on the 8th (Monday) but it seems the date has been pushed back to the 17th. I really hope the date doesn't get pushed back again because I'll get annoyed. It's really annoying because my current headphones are tres lame.

My mate has that tattooed on his forearms :D

Hunter S Thompson never said a truer word. :smile:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!