Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was that Dom? Is that a rechargable pack? You should really share where you find these deals :heh:

My latest purchase is far less exciting...

£30 of unleaded! ¬___¬

I got it from here http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=XB2WI07&n=Wireless%20Controller%20%26%20Rechargeable%20Battery%20Pack%20Light%20Blue&p=ACCESSORIES

You get the pad and rechargable battery pack for £19.99 :D

I thought the second one was cack, just action scene after action scene, no real plot.

Welcome to the reason people watch these films. :p

XB2WI07.jpg

£19.99 for them together, fantastic price :)

Bought one too, very good price indeed. Odd colouring for a controller I thought, but at that price you can't be too picky.

Welcome to the reason people watch these films. :p

Bought one too, very good price indeed. Odd colouring for a controller I thought, but at that price you can't be too picky.

The majority of comic book adaptions have at least some coherent plot, not just something tacked on to extend the running time.

Been meaning to get these for a while. I missed them a few months ago when they were both £9.99 on Play or Amazon- don't know why I didn't buy them back then. Well today I grabbed DQ Monsters: Joker and FF:CC Rings of Fate on DS in Game in two for £30. I've no idea when I'll get around to playing them!

dqm_1.jpg

6a00c2252b9b0f549d00e398e6bee20005-320pi

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!