N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You been talking to raining_again? :heart:, I just re-did my blue, I need to buy another pot actually. I wish it'd stay longer on my hair

Well, we've chatted a few times over MSN, but i'd been planning to do my hair for ages. :yay:

BTW, we just did it, and got confused...there's 4 sachets in the box, but it says to use one pot of creme for each sachet, but then also says to only use 1 sachet in the instructions, we actually ran out, So the back-bottom bit is left just light brown. I don't mind that, it'll go a darker red than the rest, which could be cool.

Confusing though.

Well, we've chatted a few times over MSN, but i'd been planning to do my hair for ages. :yay:

BTW, we just did it, and got confused...there's 4 sachets in the box, but it says to use one pot of creme for each sachet, but then also says to only use 1 sachet in the instructions, we actually ran out, So the back-bottom bit is left just light brown. I don't mind that, it'll go a darker red than the rest, which could be cool.

Confusing though.

Yeah bleach is abit of a pain. I found when doing my fringe that some was left brown, some was white and some was yellow. But when I used directions on it and heated it it comes out all the same colour, so you might be ok ^_^

That jerome russell bleach can be a little confusing. The one I buy just has a bottle of the liquid and a sachet of the bleach. But once youve done it and know how much you need, its the best job ever. Gets my hair to an absolute PERFECT white shade. For wins.

Also eledees - as i was discussing with dark today, the story seems to have been added as an afterthought. But the game MORE than makes up for it. I got to level 3 and I'm enjoying walking around throwing things, and generally noseying round the level. (rather than actually finishing it:D) afaik, i don't think there's a free mode, unless someone knows more than I do. That was a little disappointing. But worth a tenner for sure.

62304.jpg

Yes!!

mov_police_story_2.jpg

Not so much but still goood

1895-large.jpg

Yes!!

This is more Chan than one man can handle. Also Tekkonkinkreet which i hear is good.

Great choices my man!! Police story is my favourite chan movie tbh

metal-gear-solid-4-portada.jpg

Got this today!! lots of fun :)

OMG! You opened the box!!!!!! The value man! Think of the Value! :shakehead

It was allready opened and anyway I intend to play it so a sealed copy wouldn't be much good though, mind you even though it's "opened" it still has most of the sealed shrinkwrap around the box, it's easilly worth what I paid and will retain it's value, also since I've bought that one on eBay there has been a sudden influx of them (typical) but none look like there in as good condition as that one. :smile:

If a sealed copy where to hit eBay though I'd imagine it'd be worth a helluvalot.

ff2e1zl7.jpg

Guest Jordan

Aaaaaaaye Phone eh?

Watching some of the interface stuff, especially the input puts alot of other phones to shame. The S60 OS on my N95 is basically pre-historic at this point. Its pretty fucking clunky, but as a phone its hard to knock.

< Does want SE X1 however... I'm so fucking upgrading to that when it comes out.

Aaaaaaaye Phone eh?

Watching some of the interface stuff, especially the input puts alot of other phones to shame. The S60 OS on my N95 is basically pre-historic at this point. Its pretty fucking clunky, but as a phone its hard to knock.

*explodes*