Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Thanks for the help! =D

I might try to get it from Play.com, or maybe beg my dad to use his visa card to buy on Shopto.net (if his works, and of course I'll pay him back). =)

Yesasia are a good site by the way, but they only have the US version of the game.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the help! =D

I might try to get it from Play.com, or maybe beg my dad to use his visa card to buy on Shopto.net (if his works, and of course I'll pay him back). =)

Yesasia are a good site by the way, but they only have the US version of the game.

ah I've never heard of it before, I only saw it from googling on the shopping bit.

ah I've never heard of it before, I only saw it from googling on the shopping bit.

I think I've used them for some Japanese DS games before. =P

Anyway, thanks for your help nightwolf!

My dad let me use his Visa card, which worked flawlessly! So if all goes well, I should be getting Okami for the price of €38.98. =D

98754_Okami_Wii.jpg

nice tee! where from?

HMV, £11.99. They're in a 2 for £20 deal, and they have a few other Batman-related ones, but I've seen their "dirty" Batman symbol one all around town recently, so I just got the one.

I've been feeling down for the past few days so I bought:

Eledees £9.99 (it's such a cool game)

Eledees_67_95.jpg

A dark grey hoodie £10.00, I may buy okami it's just wether I get bored of eledees today.

I <3 eledees sooo much. Despite having played only a couple of levels I really really enjoy it. for a tenner too, bargain.

Things That Followed Me Home After My Sojourn Into The Central Business District Of My City, Although To Be Fair, I Laid Down Some Doubloons For Their Company. by Paj

268227.jpgfine10181_2icon120.jpgpillarbox_red_manic_panic_nyc.jpg*

*I actually bought Directions, not Manic Panic.

Things That Followed Me Home After My Sojourn Into The Central Business District Of My City, Although To Be Fair, I Laid Down Some Doubloons For Their Company. by Paj

268227.jpgfine10181_2icon120.jpgpillarbox_red_manic_panic_nyc.jpg*

*I actually bought Directions, not Manic Panic.

You been talking to raining_again? :heart:, I just re-did my blue, I need to buy another pot actually. I wish it'd stay longer on my hair

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!