NEurope

DSC00643.jpg

I bought a rug! been making a friction hole in my carpet with my feet, also there's a vomit stain on the floor next to my bed. This seems to cover it pretty well, and it feels nice on my feeties!

Pretty sure that rug is downstairs in my house. Or the house I live in. LOokes very verty familiar.

Sold my SE stick and bought....

tumblr_kvvypsZGhE1qaxfzc.jpg

£60 off ebay, mint in the box. Totally made up with it.

Bought one of these, just to try

Pretty intense i have to say. Chilli Sauce does exactly what it says on the packet.

I'm not sure if the air filter actually fits. I hope it does.

Depends where you intend to stick it.

parkour.jpg

£10 for the parkour lesson yesterday. The instructor was a bit of a legend.

31XsFfoEotL._SS500_.jpg

Finger tape. £3. Needed for the numerous lacerations on my hands. I opened up the cuts from last week when traversing a wall and blood was pouring down fingers, kind of gross, kinda cool, too. Someone was kind enough to give me some tape and I reckoned if I'm going to keep this up I'm gonna need some of my own. Oh my God, it's amazingly comfortable. Like a second skin.

durex_performax_condom_lrg1.jpg

You bought 1 latex condom? Sure you aren't going to need a few more?

Also performa. Looks like somebody needs a little help in the bedroom.

You bought 1 latex condom? Sure you aren't going to need a few more?

Also performa. Looks like somebody needs a little help in the bedroom.

In his defense, I happen to know that picture is actual size.

I got one of these today:

htc-desire.jpg

It's an amazing phone, love it! :grin: 500 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet useage; £32.50 per month on Vodafone.

Been playing around with mine today :D It arrived yesterday but had to charge. Great phone.

DD062.jpg

Daredevil by Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev Ultimate Collection Vol.1

£19

Yessssss. So excited. Think this has got 19 issues in it. :)

Is the VAT in Great Britain around 15%? Just curious why I always get a 15% discount when buying on Amazon. Also, is any other non-British getting these discounts? I don't want to do anything illeagle even if it's in another country. God knows how much money I have saved on this.

Stargate Atlantis S4 - 18.7 GBP

51EVorHirOL._SY100_.jpg

Stargate Atlantis S5 - 15.3 GBP

51I-abRWw8L._SY100_.jpg

Big Bang Theory S2 - 10.2 GBP

51QR%2BE8p34L._SY100_.jpg

Edited by Tales

Is the VAT in Great Britain around 15%? Just curious why I always get a 15% discount when buying on Amazon.

I was 15% for around a year, but it's been 17.5% for a while now and it'll be 20% in January. Amazon probably haven't updated it since it was at 15%.

Been playing around with mine today :D It arrived yesterday but had to charge. Great phone.

Indeed it is! I'd like to play around with it more, but my girlfriend keeps stealing it... :heh:

Is the VAT in Great Britain around 15%? Just curious why I always get a 15% discount when buying on Amazon. Also, is any other non-British getting these discounts? I don't want to do anything illeagle even if it's in another country. God knows how much money I have saved on this.

How do you get this discount then? I never really buy on Amazon because the prices are often quite high for me (never noticed any discounts).

The price appears normal on page where you view the item and in the basket, but on the page where you confirm the address(the "timeline" on the top is at "dispatch") the price is lowered automatically with no reason given there or later on.

It does show this later on though. The actually price is 11.99

Items: GBP 10.20

Postage & Packing: GBP 1.98

Total before VAT: GBP 12.18

VAT: GBP 0.00

And how in the world is Amazon expensive? :P Everything there is a deal for me. Just need patience to get them beneath 19 punds or I'll get VAT over here instead. I have waited a year to get the last two seasons of Atlantis.