NEurope

Anyway, enough of that. I hope whoever is buying the watch enjoys it. I'm just annoyed I bought one. :heh:

Don't worry, I am :)

25108.jpeg

Autechre -Move Of Ten. Nice to hear new things by them I like. £5 digital version, not a bad price I thought.

Bought

still2.jpg

Membership to his fan-club, £1. No joke.

Also bought

kis2011_uk_label_big.jpg

3 License upgrade pack, £29.99

That collar is huge! Are you expected to wear an astronaut's helmet with it?

I think it was designed with people who knock one out over Naruto in mind.

yhst-77063679085794_2110_126743369

label.m 'Hair Polish' x 2.

LBM0050f.jpg

label.m 'Shaper'.

I didn't buy them. Got them free. They're damn good. I'd actually pay for them next time.

Since my last one pretty much fell apart from aquagym, I bought a new bikini online. Arrived today and it actually fits, yay! Too bad I'm not really going on a holiday this summer that involves a beach/swimming pool, but oh well. =P

Z4075_VW.jpg

Z5068_VW.jpg

This will make some people happy. Will be watching soon.

alpredtotal3vn8.jpg

£12 HMV if you want your own.

Seems stupid to buy an "Ultimate Collection" when Predators is just about to come out.

Like buying a Harry Potter box set of movies 1-5. What the hell is up with that, anyway.

Seems stupid to buy an "Ultimate Collection" when Predators is just about to come out.

Like buying a Harry Potter box set of movies 1-5. What the hell is up with that, anyway.

It's not as bad as the Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1 - 4 box set. Which contains half of season 4.

51DBWAFXQ4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I just bought the 1-6 boxset, I didn't see the point in waiting until 2012 until the whole set is released..

dell-studio-15-04-21-09.jpg

just bought a Dell Studio 15 laptop. Should be here in a few days

T'other day I was at Sheffield Uni and spent £1.40 on a big muffin, it looked a bit like this:

lemoncurdmuffins018.jpg

but slightly poofier and wider and it had zest on top and generally looked better.

Lemon Curd Muffin..... My God they're good. Omnomnom, munch munch munch. The centre is just heaven in a munchbunch.

big_httz515.jpg

Samsung 5.1 Surround Sound / DVD Player (Not blue ray :( )

but i got it for £20 from a mate so not to shabby.

Incredible%20Hulk(2008).jpg

£5

yearone.jpg

£4

P12402605.jpg

£4

zombielandDVD1.jpg

£7

Love Zombieland. brilliant brilliant film!

Went to Gamestation, the other day with the intention of buying a Classic Controller Pro. Went to the counter and got offered a second hand one, for £5 cheaper, so I went for it. These controllers are fucking awesome, by the way. Very nice and 10x better than the original Classic Controller.

wii-classic-controller-pro-black-picture.jpg

Downloaded Donkey Kong Country and I managed to get to the Ice world quite fast, but now I'm finding it really difficult. The part with the spinning barrels and the wasps was hard.

And finally, I've ordered a shmup called Castle of Shikigama iii for Wii.

shikigami_07--article_blog_image.jpg

Edited by The Lillster

cboxmonkeyisland2.jpg

A pr0 purchase. Anything Monkey Island [especially the first 4] is amazing. They should make [i haven't searched to see if they do] Murray models/plushes/something.

A pr0 purchase. Anything Monkey Island [especially the first 4] is amazing. They should make [i haven't searched to see if they do] Murray models/plushes/something.

I couldn't play Escape (as well as the supposedly-brilliant Grim Fandango) due to the controls. Tales of are great, too (even if you visit the Flotsam Island forest a few too many times.

poster_large.jpg

I felt I needed a large picture just to do my excitement justice.

Three tickets (2 Students, 1 Adult) to the ODEON Leicester Square for the 16th at 13.45. It cost a small fortune.

Oh yes.

I have issues with Dark Knight. Namely that its Gotham is attrociously bland and lacking of any character (Well, its Boston). Also, casting Katie Holmes in the first one? FAIL.

Namely that its Gotham is attrociously bland and lacking of any character (Well, its Boston).

Agreed. It looks like TDK is set in New York, while BB looks like Gotham.

ttte.jpg

to/from London. £11.55

Leave Wednesday night after work (queue lots of stupefied faces when I bring in one of those lil suitcase things) and leave on the Friday at 7pm. One night of chilling/catching up and two days of awesomeness planned :D

Now just to get through six days of work...

ttte.jpg

to/from London. £11.55

Leave Wednesday night after work (queue lots of stupefied faces when I bring in one of those lil suitcase things) and leave on the Friday at 7pm. One night of chilling/catching up and two days of awesomeness planned :D

Now just to get through six days of work...

Oh, I also booked a train trip, from Cornwall to Manchester (as I can only go on holiday with my dad for one week, and they're down there for two). £51. If I was going the second week and got the train down then it would have been £135.