NEurope

Cheap? They're around £100.

£100 for a watch is quite cheap. I've sold many D&G, DKNY and Armani watches for £200-£500 and they are piss poor quality.

Today's purchase:

The Saboteur (360) - £17.98

Was wanting something to entertain me for a bit and thought this might fit the bill.

£100 for a watch is quite cheap. I've sold many D&G, DKNY and Armani watches for £200-£500 and they are piss poor quality.

Well I know. In the grand scheme of watches it's cheap, my watch is worth forty times that. But for what is essentially an accessory that can barely tell the time it's a real gip.

Not to mention how annoyingly often you have to replace the battery.

Each to his own but I suspect that for most people the idea of it is way cooler than the reality of having one. I think I wore mine for about a month before going back to my Swatch SKIN (Which on an off topic is an amazingly sleek watch. You can hardly feel it. It's great.).

Anyway, enough of that. I hope whoever is buying the watch enjoys it. I'm just annoyed I bought one. :heh:

Finished off Jodie's birthday presents today:

la-vie-en-rose-poster-11.jpg

£3

n93735509266_7768.jpg

£5

Had a flick through, looks quite good. Think I'll make something out of it and give it alongisde the book.

If that book is any good I might get it for Becka for xmas, (wheat allergies).

It seems quite good. A fair bit of stuff in there. I can do a quick roundup of some of the contents if you want? Thinking of making some french macaroons for little snack things and chocolate melting pud things (you know, with the liquidy choc in the middle?) but maybe with a bit of cherry flavouring added as she likes cherries.

(got it from TK Maxx BTW, think its a lot more elsewhere)

This will make some people happy. Will be watching soon.

alpredtotal3vn8.jpg

£12 HMV if you want your own.

Although you'd rather just have the Alien and Predator films pristine and unfilthy-d by the AVP ones.

But almost too good a deal for £12.

Exactly. I was like "Might as well throw those ones away"

Its funnily cheap. Also in HMV was the AVP and AVP Requiem 2 film box set. For £16. I lolled.

And also the just Alien Quadrilogy for like...£20.

I again loll'ed.

I should actually try and watch the Predator movies soon to get in the mood for the new movie Predators.

Wacom-Bamboo-Pen-tablet.jpg

Wacom Bamboo tablet. I'm fed up of carting my Trust one back and forth between home and work. Plus my Trust one is a bit knackered anyway. I chewed the end off when I was pissed off at work. I work next to a chav.

I chewed the end off when I was pissed off at work. I work next to a chav.

You think you've got it bad, just think what its like for him!

Exactly. I was like "Might as well throw those ones away"

Its funnily cheap. Also in HMV was the AVP and AVP Requiem 2 film box set. For £16. I lolled.

And also the just Alien Quadrilogy for like...£20.

I again loll'ed.

I should actually try and watch the Predator movies soon to get in the mood for the new movie Predators.

The Alien Quadrilogy is sweet, though. You get the theatrical and director's cut versions for all four films, plus a special features disc for each film (with storyboards, interviews and draft script-work) and an additional disc with extras for the series as a whole (not specific to any of the films, just a series disc). 9 discs of heaven.

I was given it many years ago as a birthday present. One of the best days of my life. I almost cried.

Saying that, if you just want the actual movies without the collectors stuff (not sure what you get with the Total Destruction boxset) then 12 quid for all the Alien/Predator/AvP films is a great deal. Its just over a quid for each film, haha.

In all fairness, £12 for all the films seems like good value now, but having the AVP films in your house devalues it significantly so it's a false economy.

I've never seen any Predator films. I hear the first one is alright but "good" cause of the jokiness.

P.S The Alien Quadrilogy is a lovely boxset to own, cause it's akin to a book, made of plastic, and green blows all our minds, and I expect yours more. But then maybe that one you bought might be too.

The Alien Quadrilogy is sweet, though. You get the theatrical and director's cut versions for all four films, plus a special features disc for each film (with storyboards, interviews and draft script-work) and an additional disc with extras for the series as a whole (not specific to any of the films, just a series disc). 9 discs of heaven.

I was given it many years ago as a birthday present. One of the best days of my life. I almost cried.

Saying that, if you just want the actual movies without the collectors stuff (not sure what you get with the Total Destruction boxset) then 12 quid for all the Alien/Predator/AvP films is a great deal. Its just over a quid for each film, haha.

Yeah I actually would have liked some of those extras and I didn't really think about that at the time.

I did laugh earlier when I looked at the DVD extras for the films.

I was like "Oh cool, they do have some.....*reads under heading on back of each individual DVD "Special Features"....

- Interactive Menus

- Scene Access

- 17 Minutes of restored footage."

So....I can choose whether I want to watch the film on the menu....thats always a nice "special feature" and I can choose a scene....and some will look better/

Lol.

But yeah Alien does have a commentary which I may or may not listen to one day.

I've never seen any Predator films. I hear the first one is alright but "good" cause of the jokiness.

P.S The Alien Quadrilogy is a lovely boxset to own, cause it's akin to a book, made of plastic, and green blows all our minds, and I expect yours more. But then maybe that one you bought might be too.

I would die for both Predator films. :heh:

The second one is very different to the first. Different setting, different characters. Less "macho" than the first. Its a perfect sequel in a way, in that its different to the first, so that you don't feel like you've watched the same thing twice.

........Predator is awesome.

Yeah I actually would have liked some of those extras and I didn't really think about that at the time.

I did laugh earlier when I looked at the DVD extras for the films.

I was like "Oh cool, they do have some.....*reads under heading on back of each individual DVD "Special Features"....

- Interactive Menus

- Scene Access

- 17 Minutes of restored footage."

So....I can choose whether I want to watch the film on the menu....thats always a nice "special feature" and I can choose a scene....and some will look better/

Lol.

But yeah Alien does have a commentary which I may or may not listen to one day.

Hahaha, I know what you mean about the restored footage and watching it from the menu. I remember yeeeears ago I bought Star Wars Episode 2, and you could watch some deleted/extra scenes that way. I'd much rather watch the scene in the actual film, rather than just by itself. Seems pointless.

"Here are scenes we didn't want, but you might do....enjoy!"

This will make some people happy. Will be watching soon.

alpredtotal3vn8.jpg

£12 HMV if you want your own.

I bought that ages ago. I need to get round to watching the Predator films at some point.

WOLVERINE_21image_big_medium.jpg

Wolverine by Mark Millar Omnibus, £14.99

My mum bought me it as my holiday pressie/going away pressie. Suprisingly good price considering most shop prices for graphic novels (i.e Ultimates 3 - which is 5 issues in total - is the same price as this, which is 12 issues in total).

Pre-orders at VG+

Dragon Quest IX

ds_dragonquest9.jpg

Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar

ds_harvestmoon_grandbazaar.jpg

As I'm going camping for a few weeks for a week, I thought that my current non-waterproof coat (which is falling apart and is a colour that nobody can describe) wouldn't be much use, so I decided to get pretty much the first affordable waterproof coats I saw:

351423799_o.jpg

£29.99

That collar is huge! Are you expected to wear an astronaut's helmet with it?