NEurope

Today's purchase:

DVD Lens Cleaning Kit

Bought in the vague hope it would sort out the disc reading issue with my Wii (it didn't :( Worth a try though)

Thank you SPAMBOT4000 for recommending this. Saw it in HMV and shit myself.

This is seriously really really really very funny. If you don't watch it you're an idiot tbh.

13540276.jpg

Definitely modern classic comedy, right up there with Office in my books.

Pre-ordered...

trinity_universe.jpg

Ja jan~!

Also ordered:

51nH%2Bf9C5sL._SS500_.jpg

51Yuubz3MgL._SS500_.jpg

To buy when I get my Money this week:

213650389.jpg

It'll be an American Import, though does anyone know the max you can pay for DVD's without paying customs on it? I hear £18

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Also ordered:

51nH%2Bf9C5sL._SS500_.jpg

51Yuubz3MgL._SS500_.jpg

It'll be an American Import, though does anyone know the max you can pay for DVD's without paying customs on it? I hear £18

Just finished reading volumes 1 - 3, will pick up more soon.

And yeah you might get charged if it's over £18. Some places will mark down the price, Rightsuf for example do (or did, they didn't do it for my Dragon Box 3).

1 fathers day card and 2 birthday cards - £4.

41ao1DBvmML._SX280_.jpg

£5. Me and some woman in M&S were trying them all out on various parts of our hands and exchanging smells. Essential story.

lush_veganese.jpg

£11 or something

htc_desire_2.jpg

^_^

Oo shiny new phone eh?!

I've been looking into the blackberry curve or that one, but I'd have to pay for it :(.

htc_desire_2.jpg

^_^

Cool. :D

For me it was a toss up between this phone and the iPhone 3G S. I went with the iPhone in the end because Tesco were offering some insanely good tariff discounts to staff, so I took it out before I leave the place come August.

My number just got transferred to Tesco (which is basically O2, it even says O2 as the provider on the phone!) today, and my case has arrived, so from tonight it'll be in my pocket permanently (or at least for the forseeable future).

It's amazing how many more things I can do anywhere now. I've never had a good phone before, which is probably just as well given the huge cost. Now that I'm going to study in London for my PhD it just seems to have made perfect sense. So without further wait, my latest 2 purchases: :p

IPHONE-3GS-16GB-ORIGI-R120376-5.jpg

iPhone 3G S 16GB

41dQiibjdvL.jpg

Otterbox Commuter TL Case

:yay:

wii-black-box.jpg

My reaction to the E3 conferences.

Snap. Although I got mine just before Nintendo's conference kicked off to replace my broken one :D

Snap. Although I got mine just before Nintendo's conference kicked off to replace my broken one :D

Mine is kind of replacing my one that was stolen three years ago.

A picture of me wearing my purchases.

purchases.jpg

I seem to be doing a funny eye thing. And looking slightly chubby.

Jacket - £15

Hat - £2

Oo shiny new phone eh?!

I've been looking into the blackberry curve or that one, but I'd have to pay for it :(.

I was briefly tempted by a blackberry as a lot of my friends have them but I don't really want to take a step back camera-wise. This has unlimited text (and emails) anyway so its all good.

Cool. :D

For me it was a toss up between this phone and the iPhone 3G S. I went with the iPhone in the end because Tesco were offering some insanely good tariff discounts to staff, so I took it out before I leave the place come August.

My number just got transferred to Tesco (which is basically O2, it even says O2 as the provider on the phone!) today, and my case has arrived, so from tonight it'll be in my pocket permanently (or at least for the forseeable future).

It's amazing how many more things I can do anywhere now. I've never had a good phone before, which is probably just as well given the huge cost. Now that I'm going to study in London for my PhD it just seems to have made perfect sense. So without further wait, my latest 2 purchases: :p

:yay:

Mhm I wouldn't mind an iPhone if they were more reasonably priced but its not within my range unfortunately. But I'm happy with my Touch to put apps on.

Enjoy the phone :)

I need to contact O2 actually. My phone is due on Monday (although they send it next day so...why wait until Saturday to post it?) and I need my PAK code but my Simplicity contract is updated on the 20th (Sunday) so I need to see if they won't cut me off until Monday but not charge me for another month...

lush_veganese.jpg

£11 or something

Could''ve got you that half price!

htc_desire_2.jpg

^_^

I convinced my colleague to get one of these and he loves it. Hope you like it, and Froyo soon which should increase your enjoyment of it even more.

Could''ve got you that half price!

I convinced my colleague to get one of these and he loves it. Hope you like it, and Froyo soon which should increase your enjoyment of it even more.

Yeah but that would involve a trip to Sheffield, or a few quid P&P so it would be about the same :p Plus I feel bad about using the discount.

Looking forward to it...whenever it arrives. The website has now taken down the phone so hopefully they'll still do my order. Wait and see eh?

Don't worry about it, orange are good with phones, just bad with their Internet service. :)

Don't worry about it, orange are good with phones, just bad with their Internet service. :)

Well its dialaphone who have less than stellar reviews...

Well its dialaphone who have less than stellar reviews...

Ah oh noes, well hopefully it'll be fine! :D

Just finished reading volumes 1 - 3, will pick up more soon.

And yeah you might get charged if it's over £18. Some places will mark down the price, Rightsuf for example do (or did, they didn't do it for my Dragon Box 3).

Lucky me, found one for just under £14, thanks for the clarification.

Looks hot to me. What do you think of it, Mollymon?

I bought this:

Karma_Kream_48fc58b1d25c1.gif

Had to buy it online though as I won't have time to go to Cardiff. So, I paid about 14 or so quid for this. But then, a ticket to Cardiff is around 4-5 quid...so it evens out. I need my kream, dammit. Give eet to mee naw.