NEurope

You getting stories for the baby too?

I genuinely laughed at that :D Brilliant!

guess_how_much.jpg

For story time

I/We have that. It's pretty good. It's amazing how much little kids love having stories read to them. I'd recommend:

The cat in the hat

The cat in the hat comes back

The very hungry caterpillar

The cat in the hat books are amusing for adults the first couple of times too. After the 59th reading it starts getting lame.

Just bid on Pokemon Ranger 2, £3.00 atm, and Pokemon Emerald, at £4.50. I can't spend too much money atm.

ALSO I hope they aren't fakes like the Platinum my cousin just got.

Whoah, dials to say what the battery is like and how full the memory card is?

That's pretty damn cool.

a67a8ac9d230a99c9989635487122e76_644170.jpg

I'm 21 damnit!!! This is the game i got ID'd for, refused purchasing and then the following day they sold their last copy on me!!

Thank fuck for eBay <3 Got it cheaper there too! and it arrived today!

£8 = FTW!!

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm 24 and I still get I.D'd, especially if I'm clean shaven.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm 24 and I still get I.D'd, especially if I'm clean shaven.

Same.

But dont you carry id with you?

Oh yeah, I always have I.D on me, just commenting on getting I.D'd at 21. I'm 6 years over the age and still get checked.

I bought half a tattoo.

Well really, I put down the deposit for the tattoo I should be getting tomorrow!!

Wiiiiiin.

Win indeed. What are you getting?

OCTOPUS

I drew it.

a67a8ac9d230a99c9989635487122e76_644170.jpg

I'm 21 damnit!!! This is the game i got ID'd for, refused purchasing and then the following day they sold their last copy on me!!

Thank fuck for eBay <3 Got it cheaper there too! and it arrived today!

£8 = FTW!!

That's nothing, when I went to see Transformers 2 with a couple of my mates, one of them was asked how old she is. Transformers is a 12A and she's 22! I was trying to order my ticket at the same time but just burst into laughters!

ZOMG HAX YOU BOUGHT SPIDEYZMAN.

Hope you enjoy Green Lantern dude. TBF if you don't like that one (volume 2 right?) then you are mental, so.....

2nlbrb7.jpg

Used Zune - £57

Björk Voltaïc - £30

Cinema Ticket for The Hangover - £4.70

Bus Ticket - £4.80

and a subway for lunch - £1.99

Spent too much today and then when I got home my Zune had arrived... not in a box with no cables or anything. So i've had to order a cable from Hong Kong so thats another £1.20

Is Voltaic any good? I kinda only want the CD...I watched god knows how much tour footage from the Volta tour, not to mention going to see it myself, so I'm not too interested in that.

broadbandadapter_gcn.jpg

£2 from Gamestation, boxed. Thanks to Happenstance for pointing it out. I can play PSO on Schthack servers now.

broadbandadapter_gcn.jpg

£2 from Gamestation, boxed. Thanks to Happenstance for pointing it out. I can play PSO on Schthack servers now.

Wow...surprised the staff didn't buy it themselves and stick it on eBay for £30. Crazy good price, that.