NEurope

33DC3F_1.jpg

£7.50 , EBay

My first Generation III game. Skipped that whole generation out UNTIL NOW.

Ashley Tisdale - Guilty Pleasure

9556323m.jpg

8 GBP

College flat in Molde.

539.jpg

230 GBP a month + electricity. Hopefully this is just temporary. I'm not that interested in sharing kitchen and bath with five people ::shrug:

Although thats a pretty spacious student room to be fair.

Actually from the looks of it its smaller than my old flat, but it also looks like its not in the basement..

So win win?

My first Generation III game. Skipped that whole generation out UNTIL NOW.

I really hope it's not a fake again...

I really hope it's not a fake again...

Hmm well so do I :/. Although, at least It won't really affect me. Platinum affected my cousin, as he had a DSi, which rejects fake ones.

It's all been resolved, my aunt got a refund, and Amazon are investigating. Doesn't mean I didn't sneak a Chimchar and a Turtwig onto my Diamond file before we sent it back. :yay:

Hmm well so do I :/. Although, at least It won't really affect me. Platinum affected my cousin, as he had a DSi, which rejects fake ones.

It's all been resolved, my aunt got a refund, and Amazon are investigating. Doesn't mean I didn't sneak a Chimchar and a Turtwig onto my Diamond file before we sent it back. :yay:

:o Chaet!

Can you still do all the normal stuff on the fake games?

Like trade other people etc..

College flat in Molde.

539.jpg

230 GBP a month + electricity. Hopefully this is just temporary. I'm not that interested in sharing kitchen and bath with five people ::shrug:

That looks the same shape and size as my 1st Year room in Sheffield, with the same view (a tree). The only difference is that your furniture is much nicer.

If you have decent people then sharing kitchen/bathroom isn't that bad.

:o Chaet!

Can you still do all the normal stuff on the fake games?

Like trade other people etc..

AFAIK. My cousin's Platinum worked perfectly. Connected on wifi okay except a few weird hiccups, but I genuinely believe that was a connection problem. I traded over Kadabra, Graveler, Machoke and Haunter to get evolved, and they came back to me fine.

And people here said a few weeks ago that faked GBA poke games were exactly the same.

Today's purchases:

The Watchmen (DVD) - £9.77 from Morrisons

A baguette - £1.89

For £9 too, it seems. That's a good deal. HATE how new DVD's are always so expensive, then drop about a tenner in price 6 months later.

Arrived today:

SP_A0046.jpg

Tight.

That Invincible arc is one of my favourites- but did you not want the sexier hardback?

I'm waiting on Watchmen. I'm gonna buy the deluxe mega hyper version or whatever.

Tight.

That Invincible arc is one of my favourites- but did you not want the sexier hardback?

I'm waiting on Watchmen. I'm gonna buy the deluxe mega hyper version or whatever.

Nah I actually prefer TPBs to hardcovers

Nah I actually prefer TPBs to hardcovers

....really? but...what about that sleek, glossy heft of a decent hardback? What about the extra sketch pages? WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!

....really? but...what about that sleek, glossy heft of a decent hardback? What about the extra sketch pages? WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!

The hardback children can burn for all I care!!! Other than that ive always been happy enough just with the stories, never really cared about the extras.

I've decided to take the advice of whoever suggested we take our own pictures of our purchases from now on - here's my latest ones, which mark my first imports from Play-Asia...

100_1183.jpg

A Hori DSi storage case. It's bigger than the crappy GAME ones, but flatter, and would easily slip into a bag. Still pretty compact. Zelda badges are courtesy of ONM.

100_1184.jpg

Slide Adventure: Mag Kid, a weird Japanese game that uses a peripheral that acts like an optical mouse. It's really clever at first, but the novelty soon wears off when you realise that the game would be very average were it not for the mouse-thing. I suppose it's good for collectors though, and it's still just over £9 at Play-Asia.

Dulux_paint.jpg

Bathroom paint £18

bhlthumb_517621.jpg

2x flexi hoses £8

waste+shallow+bath+trap.jpg

Shallow bathroom waste £4.50

5000253004300_001c_v001_zp?&$143x143_generic$

KALI-3000-General-Purpose-Silicone-Sealant.jpg

Silecone sealant £5

Well its finally going back together. Cant actually believe how much it is actually going to cost in the end. Totaly underestermated what was involved but never mind.

Decent harris roller £6