51UTGWcxTjL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

£22.99 (Inc Play.com Voucher)

41Av2gFPtyL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

£free

469374vb.png

£free

We must play together.

sugar-coocke.jpg

Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Flavoured Lip Balm.

Since I eat my lip balm anyway, not much left of my Cherry Flavoured Carmex Lip Balm, my sister bought this for me the other day. I've been huffing it all day. It smells SO nice. Kind of vanillary and buttery and cookie-like. *drools*

sugar-coocke.jpg

Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Flavoured Lip Balm.

Since I eat my lip balm anyway, not much left of my Cherry Flavoured Carmex Lip Balm, my sister bought this for me the other day. I've been huffing it all day. It smells SO nice. Kind of vanillary and buttery and cookie-like. *drools*

That's one of the best inventions I've ever seen. You know when you have an idea for something, like say bacon flavour ice cream, and wonder why it doesn't exist? These people must have had that thought and actually gone ahead and made it.

Fantastic.

sugar-coocke.jpg

3.80GBP + a £1 donation to a cat charity.

Pussy.tenchar.

Incidentally I didn't magically get it cheaper, that was a hax typo glitch in Teh Maytricks.

61C89KZYFGL._SS500_.jpg

combining pokemon and pinball, one of mans greatest ideas!

:o I didn't know they made a sequel! Pokemon Pinball on the GBC was awesome, with the rumble pack and everything..

Wii sports resort- 25 off for zelda from 43 quid at game leaving 18 quid for resort

Bought my brother some presents for his birthday on Weds :D

A shirt, along the lines of this (not the exact one, but not dissimilar)

83C78WNAV_large.jpg

Sty1_6_large.jpg

and a kitten poster

kitten.jpg

Went into town today and got...

CeeDeez!

34t969s.jpg

Bloc Party : Silent Alarm, Maximo Park : A Certain Trigger (2 disc version), PJ Harvey : Stories from the City/Sea, PJ Harvey & John Parish : A Woman a Man Walked By.

Only paid £3.50 each for the Bloc / Peej ones, £4.50 for the MP 2 disc - wanted it for the live CD / collectability - and £6 ish for the Peej / Parish album.

Speakerz!

2safsjr.jpg

Travel speakers for when me and my bro go to Sonisphere and tbh for £17 I'm pretty damn impressed, they don't sound tinny, have just enough bass / treble and are foldable, only downside? they take 4X AAA batteries but fortunately I have a bulk supply of those - incidentally if anyone needs any of those batteries just ask as I have rather a lot, probably more than I will use and will sell them for cheaper than eBay prices for the brand that they are - probably.

Sonic Bag!

2vi1dg3.jpg

My bro suggested we get a bag to carry supplies with us in at the festival, so I saw this retro styled 'Sonic Midi Console Bag' and I couldn't resist! :D

Sonic Bag!

2vi1dg3.jpg

My bro suggested we get a bag to carry supplies with us in at the festival, so I saw this retro styled 'Sonic Midi Console Bag' and I couldn't resist! :D

Lowdown bitch!

Where. Monies?

I believe you can get them in Gamestation. They're not too expensive from what I remember but I don't know the exact price.

This with 32gb memory. Farewell iPod, bane of my life.

samsung_yp-p3.jpg

and some of these, as my shitty iPod destroyed the jack on my current pair.

880672x.jpg

Went into town today and got...

CeeDeez!

34t969s.jpg

Bloc Party : Silent Alarm

That is a quality album, so congratulations on your purchase.

I haven't bought any CDs in ages! I'm in need of some new ones, for cheapies.

Lowdown bitch!

Where. Monies?

Game - £14.99 >.> but worth it... :heh:

That is a quality album, so congratulations on your purchase.

I haven't bought any CDs in ages! I'm in need of some new ones, for cheapies.

Ty Flinkeh! :) I'd only actually purchased A Weekend in the City before but I know that I like them, they aren't a band that I rush out and buy everything by but when I see their albums priced as low as that, I can't resiiist! :D

It is indeed a quality album, gave it a listen earlier.

Ty Flinkeh! :) I'd only actually purchased A Weekend in the City before but I know that I like them, they aren't a band that I rush out and buy everything by but when I see their albums priced as low as that, I can't resiiist! :D

It is indeed a quality album, gave it a listen earlier.

A Weekend in the City is also a brilliant album. The last four songs off that album are really top draw. I still think that Kreuzberg is the best song that they have created. It's rivaling So Here We Are and This Modern Love, which are also two of my favourite songs, but Kreuzberg is so beautifully created. Everything in that song just hits the spot. :)

Kreuzberg is so beautifully created. Everything in that song just hits the spot. :)

*nods* this is why I do love to listen to them now and again, their lyrics carry a lot of truth to them which can be related to easily but not only that, they relay them in an excellent manner...

'After sex, the bitter taste, been fooled again, the search continues'

Standout line from said track :) but yeah, a very enjoyable band, I think I will pick up intimacy on the cheap too soon when I next see it.

That's one of the best inventions I've ever seen. You know when you have an idea for something, like say bacon flavour ice cream, and wonder why it doesn't exist? These people must have had that thought and actually gone ahead and made it.

Fantastic.

I don't actually use it as balm, I just keep smelling it. It smells unnaturally wonderful. :D

They also had this but I can't really imagine those weird little marshmallow things smelling good. :heh:

lclipbalm.jpg

You can find them all in Cyber Candy next to Covent Garden. It's a shop that has sweets from all around the world. My sister bought a can of Duff Beer...although it was actually an energy drink.

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/

Gioteck Triggers for PS3

gioteck-real-triggers-for-ps3-preview-20080930033704246-000.jpg

Cheap Creative Speakers

creative-inspire-a200.156546.jpg

Flying Lantern

8989978x.jpg

Riddick and Pitch Black

51WAPQPBXWL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Serenity

860442x.jpg

Refurb PS3 £145

41VD59M5TJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I've upgraded my phone! I got myself an HTC Hero, for they are awesome!

htc-hero-orange-uk-1.jpg

Fortunately, although mine' from Orange, it doesn't have the badly place logo. :heh: