NEurope

Is Voltaic any good? I kinda only want the CD...I watched god knows how much tour footage from the Volta tour, not to mention going to see it myself, so I'm not too interested in that.

errr...

Probably not worth the price I paid for it, its ok. The recording from Olympic studios is nice but not amazing. The remix cd is good though it doesn't have all the wanderlust remixes which I thought were the best. I havn't yet watched the dvd's yet, but I know that the one with the music videos will probably suck. I'm pretty sure I've already seen the making of videos.

So yeah, maybe not worth the money but I just quite like adding it to the 'collection'.

Too much...

60659.png

Bluetooth headphones. £46 including p&p. Charging now.

panasonic-fs62.jpg

panasonic-lumix-dmc-fs62.jpg

Panasonic Lumix 10.1 Megapixel Digi Cam £130.

3728075794_6074f90ce8.jpg?v=0

Wipeout Fury £7.99

sandisk-8gb-sdhc-memory-card-lrg.jpg

2 x 8GB SDHC Cards £24 inc. p&p

Armored-Core-for-Answer-1.jpg

Armoured Core: For answer £8.95 from Zavvi.

They are having a crazy sale atm for 48 hrs only.

gunstar_box.jpg

Gunstar Heroes on PSN £3.99

Edited by Deathjam

DVLySNLL4zzcPR_l.jpg

With Tron 2 out this/next year, it reminded me the last time I watched this was when I saw films as flashy colours and nothing else. 2.99 well spent.

The Wire season 1 (watched seven episodes last night; damn addictive. Gets better each episode)

Brothers Grimm - Grimm's Fairy Tales from bookdepository.co.uk

I'm 21 damnit!!! This is the game i got ID'd for, refused purchasing and then the following day they sold their last copy on me!!

Thank fuck for eBay <3 Got it cheaper there too! and it arrived today!

£8 = FTW!!

last summer, i bought uncharted for the ps3, having just shaved. i was asked my date of birth. i was 21 at the time. i was gutted.

I never have been IDed seriously for a game.

I once went for a 12 and they jokingly asked me for ID.

Just ordered these two books:

51yvtPAigKL._SS500_.jpg

9781847670700.jpg

Never heard of them before...but they sound quite interesting.

Today's Purchases:

Wii Sports Resort - £42.99 out of Gamestation

and a smallish sketchbook - £3.99 from Rymans.

Those studying art should agree with me when I say that sketchbooks are expensive especially if you want decent paper. The one I've just bought has a lot of pages in it but is pretty small but there were some at a similar size over twice the price.

Details.

15zhyu0.jpg

NOW GODDAMIT NAAOOW!

xD

Well, Amazon.de says this:

Detective Miles Jensen is called to the lawless town of Santa Mondega to investigate a spate of murders. This would all be quite ordinary in those rough streets, except that Jensen is the Chief Detective of Supernatural Investigations. The breakneck plot centres around a mysterious blue stone - 'The Eye of the Moon' - and the men (and women) who all want to get their hands on it: a mass murderer with a drink problem, a hit man who thinks he's Elvis, and a pair of monks among them. Add in the local crime baron, an amnesiac woman who's just emerged from a five-year coma, a gypsy fortune teller and a hapless hotel porter, and the plot thickens fast. Most importantly, how do all these people come to be linked to the strange book with no name? This is the anonymous, ancient book that no one seems to have survived reading. "The Book With No Name" is a fast-paced, cinematic page-turner shot through with black humour, which will hold you rapt from its intriguing opening to the dramatic climax. There's only one way to find out what happens when you read the book with no name...A book with no name - by an anonymous author. Everyone who has ever read it has been murdered. What can this mean?

I found the book by looking up "The Pilo Family Circus" (which I bought a year ago but haven't been reading it until yesterday) and searching for books that other poeple, who bought The Pilo Family Circus, purchased.

The bold part made me ordering the book.

The_Epic_Begins310Detail.png

Around 12-13quid from shirtwoot, as soon as I saw it i had to have it even though it ment using my credit card.

The_Epic_Begins310Detail.png

Around 12-13quid from shirtwoot, as soon as I saw it i had to have it even though it ment using my credit card.

Oh my god thats awesome. Where fromz?

335908ps_500h.jpg

£17 :o

WHERE DAMMIT.

Oh my god thats awesome. Where fromz?

Stop posting and upload the videos. You queen.

I'd also like to know where you got the t-shirt from ¬_¬

I'd also like to know where you got the t-shirt from ¬_¬

So do I. C'mon, tell us.

jk.jpg

After somebody (I forget who) posted about this guy in the music thread, I downloaded all I could find, and now I finally have the full version, with the additional bonus tracks, of their debut retail release as it arrived from Japan this morning.

It was about 26$US but I'm not sure what that is in real money.

I Got Resort for £37, not £17, that's for The Bigs 2 :D

[ATTACH]2854[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2855[/ATTACH]

altontowers.jpg

going to alton towers next weekend with G/F :) going for 2 days (staying in hotel couple of miles away from park)

cant wait as havent been to alton towers in 9 years

altontowers.jpg

going to alton towers next weekend with G/F :) going for 2 days (staying in hotel couple of miles away from park)

cant wait as havent been to alton towers in 9 years

Ah cool! My girlfriend has booked us to go for my birthday! wooo. We're staying in one of the alton towers hotels though for 2 nights! can't wait. Haven't been there for about 10 years!!

< is like a big kid.

49269523.gif

Sunglasses: £10, not my usual style but they look fun and can't complain for a tenner!

Wrist Band (Happy now raining?): £5

Also got one of my studs replaced, but they did that for free :yay:

Edited by Eddage