NEurope

Whats that aboot then?

Todays purchases:

batman-handbook.jpg

Batman Handbook

Harvey-Birdman-Attorney-at-Law-Vol-1.jpg

Harvey Birdman DVD

car_photo_318109_12.jpg

Evo Magazine. The cars have been taunting me at work with their beauty, so I bought the damn magazine.

Edited by Goafer
Automerged Doublepost

Whats that aboot then?

Generic Japanese teens, uh, surviving devils?

Where did you get the PS3 from?

Sony, mine broke and was out of warranty so was offered that.

Sony, mine broke and was out of warranty so was offered that.

Your old one broke so they offered to sell you one for that price? I would have harassed the shit out of them until they offered to fix it for something like £50. Did it break by itself?

Your old one broke so they offered to sell you one for that price? I would have harassed the shit out of them until they offered to fix it for something like £50. Did it break by itself?

Yeah, it stopped reading games. Apparently Sony don't repair them, so it was either a refurb for that price or have it repaired independently for £99.

Do you not have contents insurance? You could claim on that. Or if you can't say you fell on it. Then stomp the crap out of it. Your premium imcrease would probably be less than 130 or whatever it was.

I decided against the Samsung in the end, and cancelled my order. Got this baby instead:

4134M07i0bL._SS400_.jpg

And if the bundled headphones are any good, those Sennheisers will be sent back too. Now we play the waiting game...

Yeah, it stopped reading games. Apparently Sony don't repair them, so it was either a refurb for that price or have it repaired independently for £99.

Sony don't fix their own consoles. Hmm, sounds a tad dodgy to me. Don't M/S and Ninty fix their own consoles???

Anyway, just bought online

5 cue tips

Jeans and T-Shirt combo

I got that the other day aswell, does anyone know if theres a difference between the one with the shiny case and the normal?

The_Epic_Begins310Detail.png

Around 12-13quid from shirtwoot, as soon as I saw it i had to have it even though it ment using my credit card.

I've just ordered one myself.

I've just ordered one myself.

Mine got shipped today, can't wait for it.

I bought today:

342109ps_500h.jpg

£19.99 from Game. (Includes the guitar...thing)

And a Working Australia Visa - £230 (or £280 can't remember)

Going in October, might as well since i'm not gonna have a job in September.

Thought I'd posted these, but I guess not...

dq9.jpg

drmario1.jpg

drmario2.jpg

If these are ones I already showed, sorry, but I couldnt see them in the last few pages and I go on a lot of forums these days :-p

Woah! the quality of those pictures are cleeear!

also nice purchases! :grin:

recently I've bought to many Jawbreakers. :)

I bought some cheap DVDs on Play - Harry Potter 4 & 5, Hot Fuzz, and Ghost Town. Look forward to watching them.

Android which camera did you use? Those pictures have impressive image quality.:D

...isn't a 'refurb' a repaired PS3. They just repair it at their own leisure, or possibly actually send it to a third party that repairs it, while they send you one that has already been repaired. Like Blue Peter :awesome:

Ordered this:

41qrYPALvPL._SS400_.jpg

HDMI cable. I'm curious if it gets me a better picture with my TV.

and this:

315iVaRPlaL._SS400_.jpg

Mousepad...finally ordered one. Was looooong overdue.

Android which camera did you use? Those pictures have impressive image quality.:D

Its my new Canon D-1000. Possibly overkill using a DSLR on a Post your Purchases thread, but I love it. I take like 4-5 pics too, and try to choose the nicest ones for threads like this.

Thats why I like other people to take pics too. Its not just showing people what you got, its being arty with it. Even a humble compact can make a pair of socks look good in the right light :-p