NEurope

Someone has had a good day.....Guitar Hero 2 AND Subway!!!!

I know. Pretty much doesnt get sweeter, huh.

Yeah I'm not too keen, only had 2 or 3 subways me thinks.

I bought £15 with hard earned work today.

*comes in as a killjoy*

I hate Subway.

*runs*

Yeah you better run! *Shakes fist angrily*

Stefkov, start running, or my fist is gonna get a whole lot more shakier!!

how can u hate subway its baguettes theres so much to choose from theres got to be one you like :o

recent purchases - 4000 wii points - 2100 xbox live points (root beer and worms FTW)

also a classic controller for the wii

Its not that I hate them. I just dont see the whole they're great. Its only sandwiches. But the 3 I've had were nice.

*gone before I get battered*

Its not that I hate them. I just dont see the whole they're great. Its only sandwiches. But the 3 I've had were nice.

*gone before I get battered*

Im not gonna batter you...but Ill shake my fist so damn much that itll scare you.

...Subway is awesome because it tastes amazing. Meatball Marinara and Italian BMT are just...so much nicer than normal sandwhiches/baguettes.

Bacon, Letiuce, Tommato, Onion, Mayo and some salt all on a piece of Harty Italian

159116920801aa240sclzzzwu5.jpg

159116923201aa240sclzzzaq6.jpg

159116925901aa240sclzzztq7.jpg

Got them in a kind of local comic shop. Bit steep £6.97 each. Hopefully I'll get the hang of reading them backwards.

damn you. damn you to hell.

I'm so jealous.

I don't know why I still order from HMV. They didn't deliver my Classic Controller after three months of waiting, and my SD cards which were dispatched at the beginning of the week aren't here.

i really like it! havent had a chance to properly play it since i got it y'day.. but its really similar to the old version...

could see this as the game that makes me play my ds! :yay:

I don't know why I still order from HMV. They didn't deliver my Classic Controller after three months of waiting, and my SD cards which were dispatched at the beginning of the week aren't here.
Haha, yeah I bought a CD on there and it took 3 weeks, a friend of mine bought two games and they've been over a month I think xD the prices are tempting, the delivery time is atrocious.

I've had some good experiences with HMV but saying that the majority aren't. If you've got a special order you know you're in for a long wait, as long as you're prepared for that it's alright. I hope House comes soon however I have no expectations for Golden Sun.

I've had some good experiences with HMV but saying that the majority aren't. If you've got a special order you know you're in for a long wait, as long as you're prepared for that it's alright. I hope House comes soon however I have no expectations for Golden Sun.

Season 1 was sent a couple days afer I ordered it. ANd the second series was still on order by them. Hope it gets here soon.

Yea I've got the same status for House season 2, item to be ordered from the supplier. I'm not giving up at that price though I want my boxset.

I have just gotten a new pair of spectacles.

They are called Tropicana by Ted Baker and they are sweet! Anti-glare and anti-scratch lenses in them also. I love them :)

Didnt purchase it myself but my g/f brought me this up as a prezzie:

00342619.jpg

Which was nice...

BIG FMA PICS

Got them in a kind of local comic shop. Bit steep £6.97 each. Hopefully I'll get the hang of reading them backwards.

I sold those for £10 for the 3 on eBay on the other week.

If only you had known.