NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

And the Annual Summer drought begins.

This year im quite happy with it as I have a hell of alot of Wii and DS games to catch up on.

This year im quite happy with it as I have a hell of alot of Wii and DS games to catch up on.

Same, to be honest. The main three I want right now are Smash Bros, Mario Kart and WiiFit.

That should last me...more than a year, nevermind summer!

I guess Smash Bros. Brawl covers this summer...

Wario Land could be fun and I might pick up Tiger Woods this year.

And the Annual Summer drought begins.

Methinks some things may be added in after a certain day in July...else Nintendo have very little 1st party stuff showing

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension (Nintendo) 26th September 2008

Sigh, another expensive month. This and Dragon Quest IV (US release), plus the next One Piece boxset.

Another terrible summer release list from Nintendo. I'm really looking forward to Warioland, but to be honest, that's about it on that list. No doubt there'll be more than enough first party releases crammed into October and November, though - roll on E3.. Surely Nintendo will have to announce the DS' successor soon, too? They've clearly given up on it since Phantom Hourglass - a real shame.

I'm just wondering - does anyone know when Ferrari Challenge is coming out for Wii? I can't find a concrete date anywhere, and I saw the DS version in Game today, but not the Wii one...

Thanks!

It's interesting, because according to the official site it's out, I read somewhere else the 16th, and another place the 18th!

Still no confirmation of Animal Crossing, or my number one anticipated game - Fatal Frame!?!?!? Getting worried!!!

28/8 Soul Calibur: Legends (Maybe mean 29th?)

29/8 Sam & Max

Both from Nintendo Europe site.

Soul Calibur: Legends? Wasn't that released like 6 months ago? I kinda remember seeing a review in GT

Yeh, it's already out in America. However, I wouldn't get excited about it as it's awful.

Nothing on Wii to Samba De Amigo really..19th September..Quite looking forward to shaking my remotes..:heh:

Nothing on Wii to Samba De Amigo really..19th September..Quite looking forward to shaking my remotes..:heh:

Indeed, I'm pretty hyped for it. :heh:

It sout now in North America and I have just bought a copy from videogamesplus.ca I heard that the wii version got put back til late September/October. Dunno if this is true or not because this applied for the US version. Anyway, mine hasn't been dispatched and it officially came out on the 28th. I would assume if it did get released then that it'll be out in Europe within a couple of weeks.

Hearing some good things about it though. Apparently it "looks gret in motion," runs at 60fps and is visually, much better than GT4 on the PS2. Not heard anything about the controls yet though....

Has anyone seen any footage of that Ferrari Challenge on wii, i've got a feeling it's gonna suck. But I wanna see it running before I jump to any conclusions. I think a descent rally game would work well with the Wii wheel, holding the big drifts could be really fun. But Ferrari Challenge is the only realistic racer thus far.

Disaster: Day of Crisis - October 24

I just noticed the official Norwegian Nintendo site has added several release dates:

http://nintendo.no/wii/spill/

26/09/2008:

Skyscraper

Pipemania

Don King presents: Prizefighter

30/09/08

Family Trainer

03/10/08

Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess

10/10/08

Bratz: Girls Really Rock

Bratz Kids

Build-A-Bear Workshop: A Friend Fur All Seasons

17/10/08

Avatar: The Legend of Aang ~ Into the Inferno

Garfield Gets Real

Rubik's Puzzle World

24/10/08

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Margot's Word Brain

Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity

SpongeBob Squarepants featuring the Nicktoons: Globs of Doom

31/10/08

Carnival Games: Minigolf

Disney: Sing It!

Dragonology

Fun Park

LEGO Batman

Monster Lab

My Horse & Me 2

NHL 2K9

07/11/08

High School Musical 3: Karaoke

High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Lightsaber Duels

Ultimate Band

14/11/08

All Star Cheer Squad

Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip

21/11/08

Tomb Raider: Underworld

28/11/08

Disney Quiz

Ellen Whitaker's Horse Life

WSC Real 08: World Snooker Championship 2008

13/02/09

Deadly Creatures

28/03/09

Rune Factory Frontier

11/04/09

Little King's Story

And Animal Crossing has changed from TBA to 2008 :bowdown:

Animal crossing has been listed on amazon uk for november the 3rd

Eurogamer have it listed for the 28th ( same day as banjo kazooie comes out for the 360 over here)

Either way it looks like we'll get city folk in november with america

Another Wii title heading for us before the end of the year.

From Gonintendo.

Are you eager to get your hands dirty on the Wii once more? Haven’t had enough of the heart-stopping…and then restarting action? Atlus has confirmed that Trauma Center: New Blood will be hitting Europe this year. Head down to your local game retailer and preorder New Blood, which now has an official release date of November 7th, 2008. You don’t want to keep the patients waiting, do you?!

6108375m.jpg

Skyscraper

Die hard Clone much?

20 floors of intense survival situations and varied objectives

Numerous missions include gun combat, bomb making, puzzle solving and many other challenges

Learn how to mix up chemicals to create bombs and how to use a gun as a first timer

Realistic weapons, which advance in style and power with every accomplished level

Hack the building's security systems to keep yourself hidden from the terrorists and buy yourself crucial extra time

Gather medical kits to nullify the effects of your illness, essential in order to complete each mission

Storyline follows realistic terrorist attack scenarios, but good could prevail if you succeed in your tasks

A unique mixture of FPS and strategy plot that creates an exhilarating new challenge

Anybody got any info on motogp 08 wii version ie vids, reviews or screens.

Also, anybody get Ferrari Challenge ? is it any good ? Cheers in anticipo

According the Play.com, Brothers In Arms: Double Time is out today, and in stock. If I hadn't just gone to Uni (and as such was Wii-less) I'd buy it. Now.