N-Europe

what five GC games would you keep?

ultrajamie

F-Zero GX

Zelda: Wind Waker

Zelda: Four Swords

Resident Evil 4

Metroid Prime

Over the last few months I've been selling off some of my GCN games, and it's been real hard on making decisions on what to keep. Anyone after Skies of Arcadia, as I'm trying to get rid of that at the moment?

Twin Snakes

Ikaruga

Pikmin 2

Resident Evil Collection

Killer7

On another note if you can sell me either of the bolded games above I'm interested.

And if you're interested in buying The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker I have a copy for sale right now. (PM me)

I don't think Metroid Prime is worth playing twice.

Melee and F-Zero will always be improved upon on Wii in my eyes.

If I could only keep 5 Nintendo GameCube games, i'd keep the following games:

Metroid Prime <-- Best game to release on Gamecube period as reflected on its 3rd ranking on gamerankings.com.

The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker <-- Unique game, and quite original despite being too easy. Got the bonus disc with my copy so another reason to keep.

Super Smash Bros Melee <-- Heaps of replay value and want to keep the memory of my achievement of completing this game 100% alive.

Starfox Adventures <-- A historic game with personal sentimental value, last Rareware game ever made for a Nintendo console (portables excluded).

Luigis Mansion <-- Personal fan of the green plumber and this game despite its many shortcomings, originality a big factor in keeping and I would like to see another game with him as the main character again.