N-Europe

I Put My Tree Up Already :P

Mokong

Normally I would do this the first weekend of December, which is next week, but I'm workin next weekend so my mother asked me if i could do it this weekend since i'm not working.

So after i took the tree out of the atic (artifical tree) and moved the coffee table in teh sitting, of course my camera as always is sitting on said table.

Of course the natural conclusion is to make a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHUaHTSsXRs

Early Merry Christmas

Guest Stefkov

Last year we nearly didnt put the tree up. So i went intothe attic and took it down and put it up. This year i think we'll probably put it up near Christmas.

But we leave our tree up into January, nearly half way through as we lucky Uki's have Christmas on the 7th of Jan.

And before you ask, i dont get 2 sets of presents, however other people do as they are spoilt aresholes.

he girl in the room next to me tried to, and we hid all the decoration's until we see fit. Its still November, flash back 2006 years agoo.. The Wise Men hadn't even set off yet..

Except Jesus was born in the middle of summer, according things said in the Bible. And the "star" was just Jupiter and Saturn passing close to each other. Was seen in the sky for a few years around that time.

Mine's going up next weekend. I usually don't think about Christmas too much until December 1st, that's when Christmas starts really.

Me too, Wii day is going to be like Christmas day

Wii day is half of Christmas for me. Getting the console and Zelda, but then giving Zelda to my parents so it can be given to me on Xmas day. Atleast I get the console and Wii Sports to play for that weekend.

I'm at uni currently, so I don't know when our tree is going up at home. I wouldn't mind decorating our uni halls and stuff..............then have a Christmas party or something. Hmmmmm.........

I wonder if we'll have a tree at our flat in uni o_O it would probably get knocked over by drunkards...

nah think I'll wait til I go home :heh: my parents usually only get a tree within a week of Christmas itself. It's my birthday before Chrimbo anyway so that has priority in my mind :p