Emasher

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently reading:

King of the Murgos [The Mallorean - David Eddings]

The God Delusion [Richard Dawkins]

When it comes to fictional I just LOVE fantasy, and The Belgariad/The Mallorean by David Eddings is incredible. As the area of philosophy interests me greatly I sometimes read philosophical books too, well to be honest The God Delusion is my first.

I read quite a bit. Some of my favorites are The Hitch Hiker's Guide to The Galaxy series, a few of George Orwell's Books, Stephen King's, a few of a Dan Brown's and Malorie Blackman's Naughts and Crosses series.

Also quite randomly Lucas by Kevin Brooks has a place in my heart.

Can anyone suggest some books - especially if you like some of my favorite books.

Currently reading:

King of the Murgos [The Mallorean - David Eddings]

The God Delusion [Richard Dawkins]

When it comes to fictional I just LOVE fantasy, and The Belgariad/The Mallorean by David Eddings is incredible. As the area of philosophy interests me greatly I sometimes read philosophical books too, well to be honest The God Delusion is my first.

The God Delusion is brilliant. It needs to be read to know why, I'm too tired and lazy to type up why it's so good.

Medicine, I believe.

Just been reading Everyman by Phillip Roth which is interesting- it's the life story of an unnamed man, charted almost exclusively by his increasing hospitalizations as he gets older and his health begins to fail. It's a very interesting read....oh, and Phillip Roth is The Shit. Amazingly powerful writer.

gggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkssss.

Just kidding. I read from time to time, normally fiction stuff like Discworld and Harry Potter, and Marvel comics. I'm reading Spider-Girl graphics novels at the moment though, which are better than I expected. For anyone looking for a good read, I would recommend HDM trilogy(Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass) by Phillip Pullman, possibly my favourite story ever.

Ive just finished reading the Wheel Of Time series by Robert Jordan (12 books, took me about a year). Away to start Stephen King's Dark Tower series now, just waiting on the library getting a hold of Gunslinger

Great stuff, The Dark Tower is an amazing journey... youre gonna love it! :yay:

Im gonna get Liseys Story soon. Aside from that Ive got some classics waiting to be opened, Im reading l'Etranger and Ill be starting l'Immoraliste soon.

Fresh Power by Jim Cymbala, anyone know it? :awesome: