N-Europe

Wii Adverts

Gaijin von Snikbah

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Saw Wii sports advert. They just showed popel playing th games, then clips of the games. and said somethign at the ned. You didnt see the Wii.

It was on UKTV gold, on a break in between Top Gear.

Huh? At launch, there will probably be more copies of Twilight Princess than Wiis...

Yup that's standard practice, they will happily put out a copy of Zelda for every Wii that is available.

Most publishers will do that actually.

It's stupid not to really, because I'm thinking 80%+ are gonna want Twilight Princess.

Am I the only person yet to see a Wii advert? my girlfriend has seen them tons of times....odd....

Yes, it's weird that you haven't. But then, it depends on which channels you watch, what time you watch tv, etc. If you watch something bizarre like, i dunno, CNN all day long, you probably won't see a Wii ad. :heh:

I've seen at least 3 today, all the Zelda ads.

Plus, this morning on T4, they were giving away a Wii with WiiSports.

I've only seen the Wii remote adverts on TV so far but I watched the Zelda ones on Wii.com.

The one with the horse riding made me laugh though, why the fuck is the bloke in that ad bouncing up and down on his sofa? I'm like, err... you're not really riding a horse mate! :heh:

This over acting of motion is becoming a bit of a bad habit in Wii ads I think, the Call of Duty trailer was the same, when the guy shakes the Wii remote like he's using a real machine gun! :laughing:

I was in a nightclub (campus) on friday night, kinda drunk but I'm sure that on the many tv screens there Zelda and Wii adverts were playing constantly lol.

Also yeah, I have still yet to see an advert on tv but then saying that I hardly watch tv at all and if I do its usually the disney channel so its not really saying much :P

The one with the horse riding made me laugh though, why the fuck is the bloke in that ad bouncing up and down on his sofa? I'm like, err... you're not really riding a horse mate!

Haha ano, what are they all about lol.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!