Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the Soul Eater OP and ED today *drools*

I doubt any one will sub until after the uncut versions air, which means another few days of waiting, darn.

They look good, it looks so good!!

THAT says

I’m currently shaking from a 25 minute non-stop intake of Soul Eater crack. I’m seriously shaking with excitement as I sit here trying to pull my brain together in an attempt to write up some kind of episode review for you guys. I guess we could start off by saying that I was so eager to watch this show that I ended up stealing Impzie’s Chinese ninja subs before the regular RAW for the episode was out. I don’t care who you are, or what you like…WATCH THIS SHOW! (at least the first episode) Our resident trap and shonen-hating shoujo-fanatic Impz even tolerated this episode.

http://that.animeblogger.net/2008/04/07/soul-eater-episode-01/#more-6455

heh, sweet

Bones, have my babies.

EDIT That said, he must be exaggering, it's impossible to really have that kind of reaction of 20 minutes of video, or bones really are gods.

kurenai: Don't know what format this is going to take from episode 2 onwards... should be applauded for not having long pauses, general lively scenes and realistic dialogue (apart from the girl). Need to watch 2, maybe 3 episodes to get a good idea.

Watched some more Azumanga Daioh. It's alright, I suppose. I'll stick with it. :smile:

That opening theme music to it is so weird, I thought it was crap until I realised how well it fits in with the series. :blank:

Azumanga Daioh is like Pilotwings. It's the perfect thing to see/play to relax after a hard day's work (I'm a slacker so I can't talk by myself). But I love it anyway.

Just wait until DAD tells you to eat your tomatoes in good ol'Engrish.

Just watched the first episode of Gundam 00 interesting yet I can´t stop laughing at how feminine everyone looks

Its very gay isnt it?

Just wait til the LAST episode, you'l be in tears with laughter.

I've also gotten hold of the Soul Eater episode 01 raw, its absolutely delicious, HD just makes anime that little bit more special.

Yes.

Dumb girl has a crush on extremely clever boy, boy rudely rejects girl. Girls house falls down, girl moves in with boy, hijinks ensue.

This is seriously from the Death note dub. I believe it's well on the way of becoming a new meme.

Animanda subbed it as

"I can write names with my left hand... and to take out chips to eat"

He puts emphisis on the last word "taberu", not sure if that means eat.

In my version, he says:

"I'll continue solving equations with my right hand,...while with my left, I'll write a name.......take out a potato chip,...

...and eat it"

He says that last part with the emphasised "Taberu!".

Right (although I presume nobody really cares) my final dissertation question is; How Can Death Note Be Argued To Be A Microcausm of Society (well, wording may be slightly diff).

Looking at religion (and cultism), media, morality/ethics, justice/judicial system in particular.

So any insights would be nice :p

Guest Stefkov

I've just finished the last of Bokurano finally. I can't really say it had a good ending but I don't feel like it was a bad ending. Ah well, now to carry on D.Gray Man.

Right (although I presume nobody really cares) my final dissertation question is; How Can Death Note Be Argued To Be A Microcausm of Society (well, wording may be slightly diff).

Looking at religion (and cultism), media, morality/ethics, justice/judicial system in particular.

So any insights would be nice :p

Microcausm -> Microcosm.

I'm afraid I cant offer anything more useful than that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!