NEurope

Wow, I'm gonna use MOTT in every sentence now. Just because that MOTT Masaki told me to. Wow, MOTT is such a fucking great word. Thanks MOTT Masaki.

MOTT.

Don't overuse the gift; could destroy it.

I have so many more words...I may let you in on them in the future my young padawans.

I also only spend around £100 a month on anime. It is my only vice(apart from partying and drinking). There are people on here who spend so much more on gaming and music cd's....oh, and your comparison with owen misses one thing. I have never boasted about my buying habits or the size of my collection compared to your guys 'collections'.

You spend more on Anime in a month than I spent on everything in 2005 :p

masucky, what a crap name; I would have at least said mashitty86, maslutty86.....now please, pretell, do you wish to carry this on?

It's your choice. I personally think you sort of finished everything you started in that one reply.

Oh god....... What happened here..... v.v;; To think that just before that arguement I was suggesting a drama which demonstrates the good of internet forums. >.<

Guys whatever you do.... Ganbatte! :yay:

(^^^ That's what should be getting said. v.v;;)

I don't really understand the fuss about the legalities of downloading anime. I mean... the show goes on television. If I wanted to watch Naruto, I could tune into Cartoon Network - I wouldn't be giving the makers any money then, would I?

When you watch television you (in theory) add to the ratings (its complicated), advertisers pay for advertising space, so networks make money this way. If a show has a higher rating its gonna cost more to advertise during it (eg the cost of advertising during the Friends finale was $2 million or something silly). Ergo, when you watch you do give money to the makers.

When you watch television you (in theory) add to the ratings (its complicated), advertisers pay for advertising space, so networks make money this way. If a show has a higher rating its gonna cost more to advertise during it (eg the cost of advertising during the Friends finale was $2 million or something silly). Ergo, when you watch you do give money to the makers.

So it should then, in theory, be legal to download bbc programmes?

And by the way, dabookerman, am I right in thinking that you're both a ninja and a pirate at the same time?:hehe:

And by the way, dabookerman, am I right in thinking that you're both a ninja and a pirate at the same time?:hehe:

perhaps, i do remember someone requesting a pirate pic.

i even gots the gun

pirategun.jpg

Well im sure advertisers still pay to advertise between programs, so nope. Unless you wish the pay the lisence fee and advertising fees (which would be in the thousands at a guess), then I'd imagine the BBC would let you go wild. But as you'd be the only one who has paid, nobody could legally host them.

i watched howl;s moving castle again last night and imo im still amazed by the film. i just realised(i think) Christian Bale was the voice of Howl. i didnt think of him having a part in a movie like this, i was suprised when i watched the first bit of the credits.

to think he did batman aswell...am i right?

Well im sure advertisers still pay to advertise between programs, so nope. Unless you wish the pay the lisence fee and advertising fees (which would be in the thousands at a guess), then I'd imagine the BBC would let you go wild. But as you'd be the only one who has paid, nobody could legally host them.

No, the bbc only advertise themselves; they're not taking any fee from advertisers.

what happened to the anime in the anime thread. it seems to have turned into a bashing of people and the word "Mott" thats just uncalled for.

hides in conor afraid of abuse

Was that meant to be corner or are you actually taking refuge in Conor?

No, the bbc only advertise themselves; they're not taking any fee from advertisers.

You shouldn't download BBC stuff because it's copyright infringement, not because of the advertising (or lack thereof). Anywho ... enough of the mott, of flaming each other and linking to places where licensed stuff may be obtained.

i watched howl;s moving castle again last night and imo im still amazed by the film. i just realised(i think) Christian Bale was the voice of Howl. i didnt think of him having a part in a movie like this, i was suprised when i watched the first bit of the credits.

to think he did batman aswell...am i right?

Yeah; Christian Bale was damn good in the film. I was really impressed by Billy Crystal as well; when I saw his name on the box I was very much like

'God No'

But he put in a good performance as Kalcifer.

Hiding inside of me? Surely not the best idea. ; ;

You shouldn't download BBC stuff because it's copyright infringement, not because of the advertising (or lack thereof). Anywho ... enough of the mott, of flaming each other and linking to places where licensed stuff may be obtained.

I don't actually download BBC stuff; I was just pointing out the flaw in Asheley's argument.

Anyoway, who's seen the preview for ep 24 of otome?... disturbing stuff.