NEurope

Does anyone watch 'Naruto' ? I've just got into it and its awsome im currently watching the japaneese versions im on episode 51. man i cant get enought of this :P

You find the 'Naruto' on http://www.youtube.com

I think lot of people watch it, im at episode 187 or sumthin, but i've just been skippin the filler eps recently i just download them so i can have complete naruto library and to check if the most recently available episode is not a filler.

I dont watch the dubbed version, like most anime they air on tv, they crap it up

I dont watch the dubbed version, like most anime they air on tv, they crap it up

The Naruto dub is good.

The Naruto dub is good.

In my opinion, however good a dub is, you should still watch with subs.

Sci-fi uk will be showing anime again.

Cowboy Bebop: Knockin’ on Heavens Door will be aired on Sci-Fi UK on Sunday 11th June at 3pm. :smile:

Great movie, the dubbed or the subbed versions are both very very good.

In my opinion, however good a dub is, you should still watch with subs.

Personally I'd rather not have to read countless lines of text when I want to watch something, although it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make when a dub is awful.

Personally I'd rather not have to read countless lines of text when I want to watch something, although it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make when a dub is awful.

I get so used to it I don't actually realise that I'm reading subs- my brain almost dubs a soundtrack over... Plus I understand some of the Japanese.

By the way, can anyone tell me if I should bother waiting and viewing the cowboy bebop movie chronologically (I've only watched the first 5 eps of Bebop) or whether I should just see it anyway?

I just started watching the original series of Pokemon again today, man that brings back memories. I can stand the originals much more than these new incarnations of it.

I watch with subs as i am a fast reader, i remember when my friend lent me Kare Kano, it was blink and u miss subs. crazy.

Imo you should always go for the Sub version.

Some random Info about me:

I loved the beebop movie | I hated the beebop Series

I hate the fact that naruto became Main stream(ish) | Can't wait til they are done with the fillers.

I stoped watching bleach for no reason | The only Anime I watch now is Eyesield

I get so used to it I don't actually realise that I'm reading subs- my brain almost dubs a soundtrack over... Plus I understand some of the Japanese.

By the way, can anyone tell me if I should bother waiting and viewing the cowboy bebop movie chronologically (I've only watched the first 5 eps of Bebop) or whether I should just see it anyway?

you've seen first 5 eps, i think thats the major introductions done, the movie is really standalone, should be able to find out on the net

Although if u want to watch it chronologically its set before the last 2 eps

I'm watching Fruits Basket at the moment. I bought the whole set on HKDVD. It's a funny series, certainly light hearted and easily watchable for both sexes. I'm watching it with my mate Carly at the moment and we are both enjoying it.

If you don't know what it's about, it's basically about these guys who change into animals when they get hugged by the opposite sex, funny. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruits_Basket

The Naruto dub is good.

I like the Naruto dub too, however I also like Naruto too much to sit and wait for the next episode. Naruto's dubbed, afaik, up to about episode 30. It's fansubbed up to episode 183.

you've seen first 5 eps, i think thats the major introductions done, the movie is really standalone, should be able to find out on the net

Although if u want to watch it chronologically its set before the last 2 eps

Yeah I knew it was somewhere in the timeline.

However, Ed still hasn't come into it yet... should I wait until I watch her introduction episode?

Not many of you will know this, but today is the 10th anniversarry of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Urr... NGE started in October 1995. Which makes it 10 years, 7 months old. And, I was under the impression they started releasing the Platinum series in 2005 to coincide with its decade anniversary.

(It even says October 1995 in that article!)

Urr... NGE started in October 1995. Which makes it 10 years, 7 months old. And, I was under the impression they started releasing the Platinum series in 2005 to coincide with its decade anniversary.

(It even says October 1995 in that article!)

The anniversary celebration has been going on all year. With a load of new merchandise and whatnot. It's actually a year-long cash in. Where's my sequel, GAiNAX?

I think there will never be a sequel to evangelion, and it's better that way. Maybe a spin off would be a good ideia.

And what happened to the live action movie they were going to make??

Btw, i'm watching School Rumble, as you can see by my sig and avatar I love it, and Naruto too (Naruto fillers suck an outrageous amount of @ss).

elniro, episode 183 of the naruto series was released yesterday, so you can't possibly be on 187.

Does anyone know where I can download Pokemon episodes online? Mainly other than Limewire or that sorta thing? I'm especially looking for some of the originals, moreso than the more recent series'. Thanks.

*edit* Or is there a site somewhere, where I can stream them?

Does anyone know where I can download Pokemon episodes online? Mainly other than Limewire or that sorta thing? I'm especially looking for some of the originals, moreso than the more recent series'. Thanks.

*edit* Or is there a site somewhere, where I can stream them?

Try searching here: http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=230

If you want to stream them try http://www.youtube.com but the image quality sucks.

Btw, i'm watching School Rumble, as you can see by my sig and avatar I love it, and Naruto too (Naruto fillers suck an outrageous amount of @ss).

Speaking of the fillers the star arc ended (finally) on the last episode. And just as i thought that was the end of the fillers (as they were meant to end a few episodes back), it turns out they have fillers lined up til episode 186...:cry: on top of that some people are talking about the possibility of another season of fillers. I'm coming close to breaking now and just reading the mangas....but then that'll take away all the surprise of the anime show. So as a result i've resorted to reading the bleach mangas up to its current point, seeing as i rinsed the naruto mangas up to the last point the show stopped at. But they need to hurry up, can't wait for the new season.

on top of that some people are talking about the possibility of another season of fillers.

Better start counting on it... unfortunately.

But i'll not read the manga anyway, i'll wait, because and can't stand watching a suspence or fight scene and already knowing what's gonna happen next.