NEurope

Completely forgot bout Neji even though he's my fav genin, but that being said all the guys from Naruto have their moments - kakashi and gai are too other great characters. Mugan from Samurai Champloo was my fav dude from that show, still got to get the last 3 episodes from my mate on that note. Always liked Kenshin and Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X). Hmmmm, yeah i really can't pick - nearly all male protaganists in the shows i watch are just cool from the go, so i can't really pick after more people where bought to my attention.

Fave male:

vash.jpg

Fave female:

See sig.

She's mean as hell but at the end she pulls it all together and is the only one to really kick any ass.

035qw.jpg

Her ^^??

That would be one of the best cosplay's ever if they had photoshopped on the Konoha symbol, rather than using a black marker pen.

Fave male:

vash.jpg

Fave female:

See sig.

She's mean as hell but at the end she pulls it all together and is the only one to really kick any ass.

That would be one of the best cosplay's ever if they had photoshopped on the Konoha symbol, rather than using a black marker pen.

I was discussing with guy about Rei cosplays right, and how she is one of the toughest to pull of as she is such an intricate design. well yesterday we came close to finding one

cgrei7ls.th.jpg

11226548867106lx2eh6lw.th.jpg

What do YOU think.

I'd hit that, despite Rei's age in the show of 14.

Those are so OTT for Rei :P

Nice spolier for next weeks episode you fool :P

damn you dante and damn you jordon for revealing it the second before i realised!

Sorry Jordan & AeroScap.

Well the sub of ep10 is out now.

Yah, got it. Gunna watch it later on when everyones in bed.

I'm embarrassed about people seeing me watch anime >_>. I saw the Full Metal Panic 2nd Raid OVA, totally random and naked Tessa galore...

For Jordan

Future Adult Mikuru (Suzumiya Haruhi) :bouncy:

suzumiyaharuhi10large301am.th.jpg

:eek: TEH spoiler!!! How dare you!! Anyway, she doesn't look that older.

Ignore this if it was already posted:

Saw the episode.

Wow... what an episode! Crazy random battle that was really well done even though it was quite short and simple.

Future Mikuru = HOT simple fucking as.

Oh and the "OBJECTION!" Phoenix Wright thing in the preview? Awesome

I was discussing with guy about Rei cosplays right, and how she is one of the toughest to pull of as she is such an intricate design. well yesterday we came close to finding one

cgrei7ls.th.jpg

11226548867106lx2eh6lw.th.jpg

What do YOU think.

run8em.jpg

Best Rei cosplay... EVA (lol)!!!

run8em.jpg

Best Rei cosplay... EVA (lol)!!!

That carefully selected moment of brilliant professional photografy was taken by me. Shino's just an impostor (j/k, he's a nice guy and you should all worship his existence for he will one day save the world).

Wii cosplay:

11481589162822kk.gif

Wii-tan FTW (could be better :hmm: ).

Okay soz for going a bit of topic, but you know quite a few people think the 4th hokage is Narutos dad, what if it IS naruto?

Coz you know the 3rd gets killed using the 4ths seal. What happened if instead dieing the fourth sealed the nine tails inside him and was born again as a baby instead of dieing?

(n btw my fav character is gaara. used to be shino but that last episode totally made me lose respect in his character)

Okay soz for going a bit of topic, but you know quite a few people think the 4th hokage is Narutos dad, what if it IS naruto?

Coz you know the 3rd gets killed using the 4ths seal. What happened if instead dieing the fourth sealed the nine tails inside him and was born again as a baby instead of dieing?

(n btw my fav character is gaara. used to be shino but that last episode totally made me lose respect in his character)

Thanks alot, could of used spoilers :angry:

It's not a bad theory, a friend of mine had one that he would do some kind of time travel jutsu and shit, and don't remmeber the details that made it seems plausible.

Thank god I stoped watching the fillers.

I again want to say that NO ONE should watch the naruto fillers, and if you do, ignore everything you watched in the end of the episode. So please don't lose the respect to that character. Remember, the fillers don't count. They'r void of any meaning.

Thanks alot, could of used spoilers :angry:

Whoops sorry about that i thought everyone was up to date atleast up till the fillers. Well i could put spoiler tags around it but now that you've quoted it it seems a bit pointless eh?

Yeh i know i shouldn't lose respectin him because it was a filler but still that, (highlight for small spoiler) Image of him laughing for ages really gets stuck in your mind. And you get to see the bottome of his face which i think ruins it and put him out of character.

Dont know Jordan.

Miykuru boobies again.

OlderMikurusBustAvy.gif

Yuki

yuki10011pn.gif

Haruhi

haruhi10015ac.gif

That one of Haruhi is awesome... and of course that Miykuru one tehehe.

Dont know Jordan.

Miykuru boobies again.

OlderMikurusBustAvy.gif

Yuki

yuki10011pn.gif

Haruhi

haruhi10015ac.gif

I just saved those pictures