NEurope

Kinda naruto 189 spoilarlar:

The latest Naruto filler arc was showing a tiny bit of promise, did they really have to ruin it with sharks and Hinata forgetting that she has Byakugan? I miss when they at least tried to make some of the techniques look like they had something to do with ninjas. Floating water sharks. FFS.

Anyone been following the second series of Ah! My Goddess? I think it's subtitled "Everyone has Wings" or something. Basically the storylines and animation/art have been greatly improved over the arguably shitty and boring first season, and I'm hoping it continues it's ascent to the end.

Then again, I'm a dork for the characters so that might explain my like.

Yeah, the naruto fillers are bad enough to make anyone sick. They could just have stopped airing the show for a while, instead of screwing it up.

It's been one full year of fillers, and i don't see the end of it.

This really sucks now, when i try to download it just does it straight away but when i look at the file it says 0 bytes. I think it may be the servers fault but it means that i can't watch anything :(

I'm not sure but are there fillers because the anime caught up with the manga or just for the sake of it?

I'm not sure but are there fillers because the anime caught up with the manga

Spot on, but it's taking far too long for it to return to normality, there's almost as many fillers as real episodes.

As for Bleach, I don't like it, the fights are like Dragon Ball Z but without the excitement, I hate when characters are badass for no reason.

There will probably be atleast 20+ more eps of fillers, then two years straight of pure porper storyline.

There will probably be atleast 20+ more eps of fillers, then two years straight of pure porper storyline.

That's too much!! They were supposed to be over in all ready.

So Wolfs Rain just ended

ok, thats over now.

The final battle with Darshia was good, though could have been better, how they killed him i'm not too sure, would have been so much better had Kiba ripped his throat out, i was so looking forward to that.

Also the ending left me a bit confused, anyone know what the hell happened?

Was there no paradise afterall?

From the way it ended it seems like time had rewinded and it was gonna start all over again, like a never ending cycle.

Normally i don't mind open ended endings, but i just feel those characters deserved the paradise they searched so hard for. And having them "reincarnated" in a new world with seemingly no memory of past events, and seems like they just might start it all off again in a never ending cycle, just isn't a good enough ending for what was IMO a great show.

It really does need one last final episode (or even film) to do it justice...how long after the end of Evagelion did it take for the "ending" to be redone?:hmm:

That's too much!! They were supposed to be over in all ready.

If we're still talking Naruto, yeah, the rumour was 189 was the end of fillers.

TBH, 20 more fillers sounds awful, but 2 years of proper story sounds amazing. And worth it.

If we're still talking Naruto, yeah, the rumour was 189 was the end of fillers.

TBH, 20 more fillers sounds awful, but 2 years of proper story sounds amazing. And worth it.

Where did you find that? In anidb they have ep 190 listed, but there's still no episode name, they usually have 3 episode names ahead of the most recent one.

Could this be it?? Oh please... :yay:

OMG!!!! Haha, i can't wait to see that.

Btw, naruto's ep 190 is still a filler. It was not the end after all:nono:

Damn exams!! I'll continue watching that and School Rumble after i ace them all (i hope).

Did you guys knew about this?? I thought the movie was canceled for ever! I hope they don't screw up this classic series and don't turn'em too much Holywoodish and Americanized.

The art is only concept art and does not reflect the "final product", i think.

In conjunction with Gainax and Weta (the effects company responsible for the Lord of the Rings trilogy and King Kong), ADV is moving ahead with plans to sign one of three A-list directors, and believe they are close to a deal.

Wow, at least the special effects department is in really good hands.

I love this one:

wetaconceptartnew02.jpg

Is this old?

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/691/691631p1.html

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/711/711928p1.html

http://www.wetaworkshop.co.nz/projects/filmography/film/neon_genesis

Omg, what if Evangelion was a comic? This art work is what would be like, some of it is cool, but god damn, Rei, Asuka and Misato look awefull.

Anyway, the concept of a movie based on it, makes me all tingly.

Omg, what if Evangelion was a comic? This art work is what would be like, some of it is cool, but god damn, Rei, Asuka and Misato look awefull.

Anyway, the concept of a movie based on it, makes me all tingly.

Um it is a manga, and If weta are behind the sfx of evangelion then i am not worried at all

By comics I mean the American comics.

With this Rei:

reicomic9gr.png

This Asuka:

asukacomic3rt.png

And this Misato:

misatocomic0xm.png

But agree that Weta are the best for the job.

I've just finnished the double episode 56-57 of Naruto and it had the trailer for the first movie at the end of it. Would it be better to watch it now or just keep watching the episodes untill the fillers and then watch it.

Also are the two movies actually any good?

I've just finnished the double episode 56-57 of Naruto and it had the trailer for the first movie at the end of it. Would it be better to watch it now or just keep watching the episodes untill the fillers and then watch it.

Also are the two movies actually any good?

You can watch it right now, doesn't make much of a diference when you see it, as long as it's before ep 133 and the 2nd movie should be seen after 133.

The movies are nice, nothing much, but the animation is way better and they are stand-alone stories.

Haruhi Suzumiya ep 12 is out ladies! Grab it whilst its hot.

The live action Eva movie has been "just around the corner" for about 5 years. Don't get any hopes up. Also if Asuka, Rei or Misato look anything like that, I shall not be best pleased.

Yeah the three characters don't look too good. The kids look too old and Misato just looks shit.

I did read though, that an official source had said the movie would definitely be released between 2006 and 2010.

Well, the movie is now pretty much officialy confirmed to be in production.

As i told, those are CONCEPT art, drawings, and this is supposed to be a live-action movie with real people, obviosly. I'm sure they'll find some hot actress to perform as Rei, or Asuka, or Misato or whoever female character appears in the movie.