NEurope

EVERYONE WATCH DENSHA OTOKO DAMMIT

I tried this already...... WAAAYYYYYYYYYY back. lol

Infact I've tried getting people to watch lots of things but they never listen...... They just keep on going on about people suggesting stuff like no one said anything earlier........ /sigh............. Oh well.... There loss. =P

densha2.jpg

They miss out on this awesomeness...... XD

From the respective subbers's sources.:smile:

Don't want to get too specific.

Animesuki.com is the only legal place you can download anime, till its licenced.

I tried this already...... WAAAYYYYYYYYYY back. lol

Infact I've tried getting people to watch lots of things but they never listen...... They just keep on going on about people suggesting stuff like no one said anything earlier........ /sigh............. Oh well.... There loss. =P

densha2.jpg

They miss out on this awesomeness...... XD

Only Jordans orgasmic excitement it seems can get people to watch it. Otherwise they pass it off as crap when it comes to us eh

Yup it seems thats what it is....... *sigh* Like I said though they are going to miss out. lol

Dokuro.gif

pre-bloodshed-shot.jpg

image-2844-bscap003.jpg

*sigh*

Yup it seems thats what it is....... *sigh* Like I said though they are going to miss out. lol

Dokuro.gif

pre-bloodshed-shot.jpg

image-2844-bscap003.jpg

*sigh*

That is one heck of an anime, it is short, but sweet, and god damn halarious.

Im just about to watch the 6th episode of haruhi, it appears that the design of Yuki Nagato has brushed of Rei Ayanami no?

Dokuro.gif

pre-bloodshed-shot.jpg

image-2844-bscap003.jpg

*sigh*

Dokuro-chan is so mental that it's brilliant... I stopped watching it when I realised that I was listening to Queen and thinking "hey, they stole that from the Dokuro-chan OP"...

Did you know that the seiyuu Chiba Saeko voices both Dokuro-chan and Kuga Natsuki? (from Mai-HiME)

You know, this thread is gonna need a 56K warning soon...

Im just about to watch the 6th episode of haruhi, it appears that the design of Yuki Nagato has brushed of Rei Ayanami no?

After swiftly googling this Nagato person, I would agree.

After swiftly googling this Nagato person, I would agree.

She acts very similarly. Doesnt talk, emotionless etc etc

She acts very similarly. Doesnt talk, emotionless etc etc

But is she a clone of the main protagonist's mother, containing the soul of Lilith within her vessel-like being? Will she absorb Adam and rise above Earth to meld all of man in Complementation? Do people find her sexy when she is wrapped in bandages and very clearly injured and in pain?

If the answers to those are all yes, I think we'd better give Ted a call.

But is she a clone of the main protagonist's mother, containing the soul of Lilith within her vessel-like being? Will she absorb Adam and rise above Earth to meld all of man in Complementation? Do people find her sexy when she is wrapped in bandages and very clearly injured and in pain?

If the answers to those are all yes, I think we'd better give Ted a call.

She's 3 years old, and she reads books. and she wears specs.

Suzumiya Haruhi Episode 11 is out but no subs yet.

Alots of space animes reference in this one.

Space Battleship Yamato

Captain Harlock

the man on the game cover looks like the person in nadesico

Rec X Kinnikuniman

Seed….. Murrue Ramius firing Lohengrein

Legend of the Galatic Heroes

The Timeline.

1 ? Asahina Mikuru's Adventure - Episode 00 Episode00 2006-04-02

2 1 The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi I 2006-04-09

3 2 The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi II 2006-04-16

4 7 The Boredom of Suzumiya Haruhi 2006-04-23

5 3 The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi III 2006-04-30

6 9 Remote Island Syndrome (Part I) 2006-05-07

7 8 Mystérique Sign 2006-05-14

8 10 Remote Island Syndrome (Part II) 2006-05-21

9 14 Someday in the Rain 2006-05-28

10 4 The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi IV 2006-06-04

11 13 The Day of Sagittarius 2006-06-11

12 12 Live Alive 2006-06-18

This girl is spoilar years old?

same age as the world :hehe:

end2render30ep.gif

Well i just watched the first 10 episodes, and its interesting to say the least. i understand it alright, but im curious as to see how the climax to the series will be like. (yes i know about episode 9)

People have found a secret in Asakura's "spell" in ep10.

"In her spell talk in reversely and slowly is "Kyon-kun no koto suki nandesho? wakatterutte" which means "You like Kyon-kun, don't you? I know.

anyone getting tired of these cg animations these days.I want the old style back.i want more lion king etc dont u?

This is completely the wrong thread...

This is really anoying me now, every time i try to download it keeps cutting out on some of them so i have Naruto episode 54 & 56 but it says over 2 hours for 55 and it just cut again and it has to start all over again.

I have heard good things about Bleach, any good?

This is really anoying me now, every time i try to download it keeps cutting out on some of them so i have Naruto episode 54 & 56 but it says over 2 hours for 55 and it just cut again and it has to start all over again.

I have heard good things about Bleach, any good?

I've heard good things about bleach AND bad things too. I think they are in a filler season, just like naruto, and that sucks.

Bleach fillers are no where near as bad though, in fact i think by the looks of it Bleach is coming close to seeing the fillers end. I read somewhere that the bleach filler arc would only be 22 episodes (and there was like a point where bleach went trigger happy with hour specials - heck there was just one yesterday), so with any luck what i read was true and give or take 3 episodes we'll back to aizen. Naruto though....now that's just disheartening - these guys are singly handedly making everyone just look retarded and stupid again - making shino laugh....i don't care if it was a jutsu or whatever the hell it was - there was no need for it at all.

Just a reminder for Wolf Rain fans who watch it on Rapture, the FINAL episode is TONIGHT.

I can't wait, i'm excited yet sad at the same time....

I've recorded all the eps that have been shown (expect ep 25 which i missed...long story of forgetfullness)