NEurope

Just picked up Naruto Vol 1 and 2 ( 3 is on pre-order ) on US DVD. I thought I would give it a look as everyone was going on about. Naruto himself is pretty annoying but Sasuke ( sp? ) is awesome. So far I have really enjoyed it.

Just picked up Naruto Vol 1 and 2 ( 3 is on pre-order ) on US DVD. I thought I would give it a look as everyone was going on about. Naruto himself is pretty annoying but Sasuke ( sp? ) is awesome. So far I have really enjoyed it.

HA!

tralalalalala

Don't worry I'm just being an idiot, and almost sure that you're opinion is going to change.

Don't worry I'm just being an idiot, and almost sure that you're opinion is going to change.

Ah no worries I thought thats what you were going for. I just like him at the moment as his character is alot like Squalls off FF8, dark and moody where as Naruto is coming off as a spoilt little brat you keeps saying "Believe it" every 5 seconds.

I never watched the english dubs, that must be annoying :p . How far those Volumes go into the series?

I never watched the english dubs, that must be annoying :p . How far those Volumes go into the series?

There are 4 epsidoes on each DVD and only the first 2 are out. They are fighting a Ninja who uses water clones and they are just about to free their sensei who has been caught in a water bubble. Sorry if I dont know all the names yet, I have just started watching it.

Did I just say something wrong?

If you knew how irritatingly crazy the Sasuke fanboys are, you'd know you did something wrong :p

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is awesome, im loving the animation, the intro and ending, and the first episode in general (yes i havent seen the rest YET)

Naruto is coming off as a spoilt little brat you keeps saying "Believe it" every 5 seconds.

Naruto spoiled? Roflmao...... Anyway......... Yeah ermmm.... Stop watching the english dub......=P

Suzumiya......... Episode 9 was very odd...... Not even sure it was an episode..... I mean i was laughing, but, nothing happened. lol Still cool though. XD

Naruto spoiled? Roflmao...... Anyway......... Yeah ermmm.... Stop watching the english dub......=P

Suzumiya......... Episode 9 was very odd...... Not even sure it was an episode..... I mean i was laughing, but, nothing happened. lol Still cool though. XD

Watching Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya aswell, must get the latest one.

There story lacks structure but the animation is top notch as is the music

Well........

.. it was really the last episode (14), with Yuki is developing emotions aka watching Kyon and putting her own coat over Kyon first and other little hints in this episode like Haruhi doing "something" when alone with sleeping Kyon. :P

Ok my bad on the discription what I should have said was he acts like a moron. Does his character change at all as the series progresses?

Ok my bad on the discription what I should have said was he acts like a moron. Does his character change at all as the series progresses?

Believe me very soon you'll start to like him (atleast most did :p). Oh and that pack seems like a rip off, I hate when they do that stuff.

Why dont you

Download

the episodes in japanese?

Believe me very soon you'll start to like him (atleast most did :p). Oh and that pack seems like a rip off, I hate when they do that stuff.

Why dont you

Download

the episodes in japanese?

Nah I know that the Jap anime episodes are always better but I cant be bothered to read the subs. Plus I have never seen the Jap ones so I dont know how much better they are...ignorance is bliss :grin:

Japanese Naruto is MUCH better than english Naruto, that goes for all anime too. The original japanese episodes with english subtitles is the best option. Just wait 'till you see Itachi, he's much stronger and cooler than Sasuke.

Japanese Naruto is MUCH better than english Naruto, that goes for all anime too. The original japanese episodes with english subtitles is the best option. Just wait 'till you see Itachi, he's much stronger and cooler than Sasuke.

I have to say, the only anime i have seen that has dubbing that compares to the japanese one is hellsing. I love the english dub in that one.

Urgh, I haven't watched any anime for about a month. My bro hogs the laptop (which I watch it on). I'm half way through FMA, can't wait to watch the rest. I think the next thing I will watch is Ghost in the Shell (movie) and then Neon Genesis Evengelion once my bro gets his damn PC fixed.

Naruto has a pretty good dub, in my opinion. Then again listening is better than reading in my opinion.

Naruto has a pretty good dub, in my opinion. Then again listening is better than reading in my opinion.

I guess that for those who born speaking english, it might be a little unusual. Here, it's of general knowledge that a movie or a series in it's native thong it's of superior quality than a dubbed one, doesn't matter the quality of the dub, it would even be weird to see a series like lost or 24 dubbed.

As for animes, in my opinion it doesn't matter how good they're dubbed it always has that feeling of morning cartoons.

I guess that for those who born speaking english, it might be a little unusual. Here, it's of general knowledge that a movie or a series in it's native thong it's of superior quality than a dubbed one, doesn't matter the quality of the dub, it would even be weird to see a series like lost or 24 dubbed.

As for animes, in my opinion it doesn't matter how good they're dubbed it always has that feeling of morning cartoons.

Haha AWESOME!!

Yes im immature but I had to point it out.

I think the preference on what dub you like depends on how much you prefer reading, i myself like reading, but then again i also like the quality and emphasis on japanese voice dubbing, there always seems to be so much more soul etc.

the thing i have come to notice is that american dub, it just sounds very un-natural. a good example would be, watching the simpsons in japanese for instance, in poland, all animes and the simpsons, they arent dubbed, they have a lector, which is awesome.